Ascent: Do you predict she will go to sea on time?

cl.klink

Just now, lola2013 said:

I’m curious as to why you ask the question.  Just general curiosity?…or have there been reports of delays?

Susan

Cuz I'm set to sail on the maiden voyage!  I'm trying to think about how strongly I should have a backup vacation plan!

- Joel

• Like 2

Didn't they schedule some pre-maiden sailings as well?  If yes, then you have some built-in insurance in case the schedule slips.

Edited by mahdnc

41 minutes ago, cl.klink said:
42 minutes ago, cl.klink said:

Cuz I'm set to sail on the maiden voyage!  I'm trying to think about how strongly I should have a backup vacation plan!

- Joel

Good thinking…just in case!

Hope everything works out for you and you have a great cruise.

Susan

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jmdlv1 said:

We are also on the 11/22 sailing.I hope there are no delays.

I wonder how reliably other new ships have kept to timetables for new sailings in the peri/post - pandemic era?

- Joel

Has RCG filed an 8K? If not, they don't expect it to be late (that would definitely be a significant event). Otherwise, wait until mid July when they file their next 10-Q with the SEC, but if there was any indication of an issue in the current market environment, they'd be crazy not to have given notice to stockholders...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markeb said:

Has RCG filed an 8K? If not, they don't expect it to be late (that would definitely be a significant event). Otherwise, wait until mid July when they file their next 10-Q with the SEC, but if there was any indication of an issue in the current market environment, they'd be crazy not to have given notice to stockholders...

Yes totally agree.

21 hours ago, markeb said:

Thanks very much!

- Joel