Princess Europe 2025 Release

25 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Can anyone view the pricing on the website. I'm Elite. But its not showing as available to me. However, on the main Princess forum they can all view the pricing. 

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up Sarah. I have been waiting on these, as I was looking for an around UK cruise to do before some land travel and the 1/2 world cruise home from Dover.

From that doc, it would seem that T/A's have had that pricing info for a couple of weeks.

8 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Thanks. I haven't seen anything about it from any online TA. I just got an email last night for my Princess PVP. But when I log on like I cant see the pricing. 

Me neither. 

No rush for us, but it is nice to get some loose plans together.

27 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

I was more curious at what sort of $$$ they going to charge.

Expensive. 

The one I was looking at on Emerald = $309pp per day for inside guarantees. Another on Regal is $285pp per day, and they are standard fares without tips.

30 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Expensive. 

The one I was looking at on Emerald = $309pp per day for inside guarantees. Another on Regal is $285pp per day, and they are standard fares without tips.

That horrendous pricing for inside cabins. I used to grumble paying $200pp for inside. Even then I wouldn't have booked. Best to wait 6 months out and see them discount. 

14 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

That horrendous pricing for inside cabins. I used to grumble paying $200pp for inside. Even then I wouldn't have booked. Best to wait 6 months out and see them discount. 

Similar dates in both 2023 & 2024 are around $60pp per day cheaper, which is better but hardly a deal.

17 hours ago, icat2000 said:

Prices are up on Princess this morning. I was looking at two options for early July, but the prices are way too high. With inflation $300 could become the new $200, but at this stage I am certainly giving them a miss.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, arxcards said:

Prices are up on Princess this morning. I was looking at two options for early July, but the prices are way too high. With inflation $300 could become the new $200, but at this stage I am certainly giving them a miss.

Cruising could become the rich person's hobby again Geoff, like the old days.  Outrageous prices.

On 5/25/2023 at 12:57 PM, icat2000 said:

After Covid, I thought inside cabins would be at give away prices.  Look again after final payment. 

13 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

After Covid, I thought inside cabins would be at give away prices.  Look again after final payment. 

For a few months after resumption, there was some really good pricing, but the new norm is starting to emerge. There will be deals, but the basement price is higher across the board.

Not much point to doing last minute when you have to fly overseas to cruise. Any dollars saved are usually lost to more expensive flights. Looking at Princess in Europe this year, there is not much cheap stuff on cruises departing over the next couple of months, well inside final payment. At least not available to Aussies.

49 minutes ago, arxcards said:

For a few months after resumption, there was some really good pricing, but the new norm is starting to emerge. There will be deals, but the basement price is higher across the board.

Not much point to doing last minute when you have to fly overseas to cruise. Any dollars saved are usually lost to more expensive flights. Looking at Princess in Europe this year, there is not much cheap stuff on cruises departing over the next couple of months, well inside final payment. At least not available to Aussies.

Yes I got a great balcony deal with no single supplement.  Not as good of course as

Americans we shared a table with!  No wonder they tip so well!

I changed my overseas travel booking plans when cruise lines started changing their plans.  MSC changed from Italy to US to Germany to US.  Can you imagine how this would have affected Aussies booked from Italy?  Fortunately, I booked late from Germany on a fabulous itinerary via Faroe Islands and Iceland.

I have no brand loyalty so am happy to cruise on any cruise line which fits in with my dates.

I’m planning on travelling to Europe in September and haven’t made any bookings yet.