Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

33 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

Sacrilege! Maybe we can't be friends! 🤣 I don't like poutine but love maple syrup. Ketchup in small amounts, but never ketchup chips.

What do you like in this airport ?

• Like 1

Yeah. Tastes like ketchup. 

If you like a plate of fries with like…ketchup all over. This might be the chip for you. But if you’re a dipper. Half ketchup half no ketchup….this might be too much ketchup.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

That was wrong. Not a single chip in this area. 

They do have all the maple syrup you could want though 

IMG_2483.thumb.jpeg.235daefc08cecee29e2a926fd77c2f27.jpeg

Not a fan of maple syrup, but if that Cadbury is the real stuff from the UK, I’d be all over that. The stuff you can buy in America tastes nothing like the British version. 

Edited by pcrum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I don’t think Canada is for me… I love potatoes and gravy but I despise ketchup and maple syrup. Eww! 

For as much traveling as you do, I'm surprised to learn how many things you won't eat. Will you try out-of-the-ordinary foods while in Europe?

Go Team Beet! 😉 

Edited by Beav1279
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

This is a weird situation. I went to check if my plane is here and on time and all that. My gate is on the other side of a security border. And it’s like Tom Hanks in Splash. If I go there, I can never come back.

IMG_2493.thumb.jpeg.63592bbb8e52a5f535a705c7590f340d.jpeg

No problem go to a gate on this side and see what it says about my flight. None of the TVs at any of the gates have flight information. They have advertisements. You have to walk to the far end of the terminal by gate 62 for this one big screen.

IMG_2495.thumb.jpeg.f0bc4af6ce50bd68e3e36f6d072ed70d.jpeg

and it says my flight has been pushed back to 8:25

IMG_2494.thumb.jpeg.f42fa5fbcdcd310dad6c48e3af5ffd23.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Beav1279 said:

For as much traveling as you do, I'm surprised to learn how many things you won't eat. Will you try out-of-the-ordinary foods while in Europe?

Go Team Beet! 😉 

Yeah for sure.
I don’t like the smell of ketchup plus I’m allergic to some types of tomatoes. And when I was young I had asthma and they gave me my meds with maple syrup… I would throw it up most of the time. You can only get physically ill so many times on a certain thing before you are just turned completely off of it. And beets just suck 😆

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

Just now, Saint Greg said:

This is a weird situation. I went to check if my plane is here and on time and all that. My gate is on the other side of a security border. And it’s like Tom Hanks in Splash. If I go there, I can never come back.

IMG_2493.thumb.jpeg.63592bbb8e52a5f535a705c7590f340d.jpeg

No problem go to a gate on this side and see what it says about my flight. None of the TVs at any of the gates have flight information. They have advertisements. You have to walk to the far end of the terminal by gate 62 for this one big screen.

IMG_2495.thumb.jpeg.f0bc4af6ce50bd68e3e36f6d072ed70d.jpeg

and it says my flight has been pushed back to 8:25

IMG_2494.thumb.jpeg.f42fa5fbcdcd310dad6c48e3af5ffd23.jpeg

😬

18 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

You can only get physically ill so many times on a certain thing before you are just turned completely off of it.

After sampling all different kinds of peppermint schnapps while working at a liquor store one day in college, I can no longer tolerate anything peppermint.   🤑

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, dmet0225 said:

After sampling all different kinds of peppermint schnapps while working at a liquor store one day in college, I can no longer tolerate anything peppermint.   🤑

I feel that way about parrot bay rum. 

• Like 1