Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

33 minutes ago, AFS1970 said:

Ship is due into NYC on Tuesday morning, right? Any idea what time?

should be the usually time of around 7-8am . carnival most likely has lots of events planned for tuesday for travel agents and other special people

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

No it’s the same lady that did the astronomy/astrology thing. And she was just talking about photography history.

We had Mr Radu on our journey cruise in 2019, I attended both sessions, they were excellent. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo5544 said:

We had Mr Radu on our journey cruise in 2019, I attended both sessions, they were excellent. 

That would be worth watching. They just hired someone to do lectures on multiple topics here it seems.

• Like 4

Oh so I was wondering about laundry. I thought I got 5 bags on long cruises. But I heard someone mention 3 at a bar or in the dining room or something. The form in the room says 3 but the website says 5. Im going to assume the website is most current and the fort is just out of date.

IMG_7831.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg

• Like 7

On 6/9/2023 at 7:06 AM, Saint Greg said:

Had a long convo with the with the couple next to me. It started out as me just calling the lady out about being in my business. I was moving all of the things I don’t need to the other side of the table and when I could tell she was watching me, i asked if she wanted my creamer.

They seem to not understand much. They clearly just did the prepaid tips in cheers and said they thought they would only go to the bartenders they used. She was surprised a milkshake is included but gelato isn’t. She just realized the brunch juice cost $5 and said she’s been getting it every day….etc, etc, etc.

ahhhh newbies....

• Like 1