Menus on sailings from Southampton

Does anyone have any recent Anthem menus, particularly on sailings out of Southampton in case they have been adapted for the British market?

What is the most popular dining choice? we prefer late sitting table for 2, but as we are considering a late September cruise we are booking rather late.

Thanks everyone. I checked some menus on cruises departing soon and they look good. But I checked the cruise we were planning on doing plus 2 other canary cruises and the only dining option left is 5.30pm and my time. We only want late sitting. 

13 hours ago, sddsddean said:

We were on Anthem last August. Their Windjammer is the best in the business! Massive choice every night...we never went to the MDR!!

Simon

That would have been before the new MDR menus and reported cuts in the WJ though. 

4 hours ago, smokey01 said:

Thanks everyone. I checked some menus on cruises departing soon and they look good. But I checked the cruise we were planning on doing plus 2 other canary cruises and the only dining option left is 5.30pm and my time. We only want late sitting. 

As soon as you board go to the MDR and ask if late seating is available or you can try to email rcldining when your sailing is within 2 or 3 weeks out.

8 hours ago, smokey01 said:

When you book, you may be able to waitlist your dining preference.

Edited by Another_Critic

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

When you book, you may be able to waitlist your dining preference.

Yes that is an option but it would ruin our cruise if we got stranded with early sitting. That said we can do Anytime Dining but need to pay tips up front in British Pounds, I had hoped to pay the auto grats with dollars that I have left over from many previous holidays. Also I had a very bad experience on last cruise of Anytime dining (different cruise line where you had to join a virtual queue each night). 

On 5/29/2023 at 3:39 PM, smokey01 said:

Yes that is an option but it would ruin our cruise if we got stranded with early sitting. That said we can do Anytime Dining but need to pay tips up front in British Pounds, I had hoped to pay the auto grats with dollars that I have left over from many previous holidays. Also I had a very bad experience on last cruise of Anytime dining (different cruise line where you had to join a virtual queue each night). 

I bet that was P&O?! They ruined our 5 week Xmas cruise and we've only just got a couple of grand compo out of them. Never going with P&O again!

Simon

27 minutes ago, sddsddean said:

I bet that was P&O?! They ruined our 5 week Xmas cruise and we've only just got a couple of grand compo out of them. Never going with P&O again!

Simon

Yes P&O!

On 5/29/2023 at 9:39 AM, smokey01 said:

Why can’t you pay your gratuities with USD?   Granted, I’m from the US but it doesn’t make sense since everything on board is based on USD.

7 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

Why can’t you pay your gratuities with USD?   Granted, I’m from the US but it doesn’t make sense since everything on board is based on USD.

Because the tips are included in the overall cost of the cruise. As I'm from the UK that is in pounds not dollars 

11 minutes ago, smokey01 said:

Because the tips are included in the overall cost of the cruise. As I'm from the UK that is in pounds not dollars 

Got it-Thanks.  I forgot you have to pay gratuities ahead of time if you select MTD.