First time MTD

I have booked the Panama Canal on Rhapsody in February 2024. I opted for MTD for the first time. I thought the early sitting as too early and the late too late.the Does anyone have an idea of when they will open reservations for MTD. I have checked the website and the app repeatedly, since booking and I can not find anyplace to reserve MTD. I even called thinking I could reserve with them. The rep, said they are not yet talking reservations for MTD. I asked her if she had a clue as to when they might open reservations. She suggested November??? That seems kind of last minute to, She then suggested I keep checking everyday? Anyone who does MTD regularly, have a suggestion on when I can expect to be able to make reservations? Any help would be greatly appreciated.😁

4 minutes ago, PugM0m said:

She then suggested I keep checking everyday?

She was pretty close with this answer (probably wrong with November) - there's no set time for MTD to open. Ask others on your sailing (via socials or Roll Call) to see if they can book MTD.

Edited by Biker19

18 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It's open on all of mine this year. Go,to dining and it's at the bottom. I dont think it opens until 6:45 pm. 

Yeah, they have nothing under dining for our cruise yet. Not even the UDP or any of the other specialty offers. 

They load these as groups of ships for a certain time period and you really don't know when it will happen.  For example, Liberty for February and Oddyssey for April have been open for a month or so but Liberty for just after Christmas isn't loaded yet.  Keep looking.  Also, usually when the specialty reservations open Mytime does as well.  But I have had one cruise where Mytime opened a week after specialty.  Note that if you are booked with fixed seating you won't even see Mytime.