LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

Yay! All caught up. For awhile I was really worried, reading about your canceled plane trip. But then I realized, "yo, there are like 50 more pages. I'm sure she made it, so relax!" Happy all went well. This trip looks like a serious once-in-a-lifetime do. Such beautiful ports! You are doing things up right. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

Yay! All caught up. For awhile I was really worried, reading about your canceled plane trip. But then I realized, "yo, there are like 50 more pages. I'm sure she made it, so relax!" Happy all went well. This trip looks like a serious once-in-a-lifetime do. Such beautiful ports! You are doing things up right. 

Hey! Thanks so much. You know I take care of it. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, TheCruisingTeacher said:

Thank you! I wish they showed the showtimes (even though you can't book them yet) just for planning purposes with making dinner reservations, etc.

I am going in July and I can see the show times that you can book on board..hat how I knew 7 and930. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Roel94 said:

I am going in July and I can see the show times that you can book on board..hat how I knew 7 and930. 

don't get too attached to that schedule, as it 100% will change in the weeks leading up to your voyage, as well as once you actually get on the ship!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

don't get too attached to that schedule, as it 100% will change in the weeks leading up to your voyage, as well as once you actually get on the ship!

I know but it does give ideas of what to see ..like music.