Caribbean princess back to back cruises

wcflats

1 hour ago, wcflats said:

Oops.  Didn’t take the rest of the post…..do we keep the same medallions or receive a new one for each leg. 

Same one. It will automatically be updated. Batteries last about 30 days.

If you need a new battery, GS will change it for you. 

13 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

She can go to guests services and they will change out the color I did that on a b2b when I be came elite on second cruise.

Did you book as 2 separate cruises or one cruise with the 14 days?  Ours is booked as one 14 day cruise.  

Mine was booked as 2 cruises I'm pretty sure even though you booked it as one cruise it will count as 2 cruises and there will be a turn around day in Ft Lauderdale I take it you are doing one week eastern next week Western.  Not everyone will be staying for the second week.

9 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

Mine was booked as 2 cruises I'm pretty sure even though you booked it as one cruise it will count as 2 cruises and there will be a turn around day in Ft Lauderdale I take it you are doing one week eastern next week Western.  Not everyone will be staying for the second week.

We booked as a single 14-night Caribbean Princess cruise 6-20 May and although it shows in our history as a single 14-night cruise, it also shows we have 2 cruise credits. I suppose this doesn't guarantee though that we would have received 1 cruise credit on turnaround day, so I'm still not sure you'd be able to upgrade part-way through. I did see someone proudly get their black medallion on turnaround day, but I've no idea if they had booked 2x7n b2b...

How you booked it should not matter since you will make platinum on second cruise.  Also you will get a letter in your cabin with instructions for turn around day you will meet on board a a whole group disembark for custums then they will let you back on after ship is cleared or you can disembark and go into Ft Lauderdale.