Last minute Odyssey, no TK reservations

Jotravels

Hello all, Ive been enjoying searching these boards for all the advice I can find regarding a Seabourn cruise. We’ve just booked a fairly last minute Alaska cruise on the Odyssey. We are new to Seabourn and look forward to the experience. When I try to get a table at TK grill I get a “not possible” reply.. Is it best to try and do it via phone, or just wait until we are onboard?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Jotravels said:

Hello all, Ive been enjoying searching these boards for all the advice I can find regarding a Seabourn cruise. We’ve just booked a fairly last minute Alaska cruise on the Odyssey. We are new to Seabourn and look forward to the experience. When I try to get a table at TK grill I get a “not possible” reply.. Is it best to try and do it via phone, or just wait until we are onboard?

Thanks!

We were in your same situation just a couple of weeks ago.  Last minute Odyssey booking, first time on Seabourn, no advance TK reservations available online.

After we boarded, we were familiarizing ourselves with the ship and happened to pass by TK Grill.  There was someone at the podium assisting another guest.  When we were able to speak with her, she worked us in that very night.  It was an 8:30pm booking, I believe, but she suggested that we might want to show up earlier.  We arrived a little after 8pm and were seated.   We were also able to make reservations for the special TK nights in Colonnade.  We were onboard for 2 weeks, so we reserved for both the fried chicken dinner one week and the rib dinner the 2nd week.  We also made a reservation for the second week in TK Grill.

So, my suggestion is to stop by the TK Grill after you board, and see what they can do for you.

• Like 1

You can try calling to ask for a reservation.  If you are using a travel agent, you can ask them to ask for a reservation.  Also, you can wait until you board and go to the TK Grill that afternoon and ask for a reservation.  

36 minutes ago, Jotravels said:

Thanks!

Not sure how close to last minute you booked.  I believe, I’m sure someone can correct me, you can’t make TK reservations within 10-15 sailing date on-line…others have already suggested what you should do once on board…etc.

enjoy,

Nancy

14 minutes ago, nancygp said:

Not sure how close to last minute you booked.  I believe, I’m sure someone can correct me, you can’t make TK reservations within 10-15 sailing date on-line…others have already suggested what you should do once on board…etc.

enjoy,

Nancy

That's right Nancy,

Bookings have a cut off by date.

No problem getting a booking once you board as suggested previously.

• Like 1

Jotravels

we were a party of six two weeks ago- when I went to book all that was available was 6pm....way to early for us.

Once on board stopped by and spoke to the woman at the podium - said we were completely open to any night - just later seating - put us in at 8:30 on Tuesday (we sailed Friday)

As long as you are flexible - should not be an issue.

• Like 2