Wonder if the seas dining packages

Hi,

We are debating a 7 night cruise on the wonder of the seas and are debating a dining package for the first time.

I am having trickle in other forums and posts locating actual approximate prices of different package options.  Does anyone know how much the 3 night dining package vs unlimited dining package costs?

Also is there any website that lists pricing or speciality restaurants so we can compare dinners at 3 restaurants vs the 3 night package vs the unlimited package?

Thanks!

Log into your cruise planner online and you can see all the pricing of individual meals vs dining packages.  Keep in mind they have sales all the time and the prices will fluctuate.  We prefer the unlimited dining which gives us access as much as we want daily to all of the specialty dining.  We are on Wonder of the Seas 1/21/24.  As an example here's the pricing now:

unlimited $287.99 per person (regular price $384.99)

3 night $131.99 

Chops Grill (our favorite steak) $57.99

Giovanni's Italian $44.99

Izumi $35.99

Hooked Seafood $48.99

150 Central Park $57.99

Izumi Hibachi $57.99

Wonderland $53.99

The Mason Jar $39.99

These are all per person and sale pricing for our sailing.  Lunch pricing is cheaper.  So if you get a package you can eat at all of these places lunch on sea days and dinners.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cusematt4 said:

Hi,

We are debating a 7 night cruise on the wonder of the seas and are debating a dining package for the first time.

I am having trickle in other forums and posts locating actual approximate prices of different package options.  Does anyone know how much the 3 night dining package vs unlimited dining package costs?

Also is there any website that lists pricing or speciality restaurants so we can compare dinners at 3 restaurants vs the 3 night package vs the unlimited package?

Thanks!

Prices will vary not only from ship to ship, but from sailing to sailing and fluctuate based on 'sales' and current inventory of available packages.  One thing to point out is that if you purchase the package, you cannot choose your days or times until you are onboard the ship. That is the tradeoff for the lower overall price per meal. You will need to choose from what times are still available once you are onboard. Obviously prime times book up first--and may have been reserved by people paying for individual restaurants (and paying more) because they are able to choose their dates and times when booking on the Cruise Planner.  

Edited by rockmom

1 hour ago, kitkat9438 said:

These are all per person and sale pricing for our sailing.  Lunch pricing is cheaper.  So if you get a package you can eat at all of these places lunch on sea days and dinners.  

I have an unlimited dining package for a TA on Symphony OTS with a lot of sea days. Theoretically, if I wanted to, could I have both lunch and dinner at a specialty restaurant on the same day or is it either lunch or dinner per day? Thanks. Anne

2 minutes ago, Mark+Anne said:

I have an unlimited dining package for a TA on Symphony OTS with a lot of sea days. Theoretically, if I wanted to, could I have both lunch and dinner at a specialty restaurant on the same day or is it either lunch or dinner per day? Thanks. Anne

Both Dinner and Lunch.  Lunch is available only on sea days.  It will be a ton of food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, cusematt4 said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Prices change so, in order to know, pick a cruise and book it.  After a booking, than it's time to review and decide on all options.  I would say that I really enjoyed Wonder of the Seas, and had the package.  

9 minutes ago, Mark+Anne said:

Every sea day lunch and all dinners, including embarkation day.  The reason it is "unlimited" is that you can go to multiple restaurants if you want on the same day.  I never felt the need because you get plenty of food but if you wanted to go somewhere different for dessert or whatever, you could.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2023 at 10:51 PM, cusematt4 said:

Hi,

Thanks!

This is what ours is for our July 16 cruise on Wonder:

Capture.JPG