Water bottles on excursions

Parapara

3 hours ago, labonnevie said:

However, wine weighs significantly less than water and is significantly more healthy and purposeful! 😀

Ummm...no....wine actually has a higher density than water...so...

Thanks for the link. 
We were bringing our own insulated bottles which keep water cold most of the day.

May I ask

How long does the water keep cool with the extra insulation and is the strip long enough to wear cross body.

We are in The Mediterranean in August and it will be HOT.

10 hours ago, RetroRod said:

Recently completed a Southampton to Southampton cruise on the Splendor. Water in plastic bottles was available on a table next to the ship exit for every excursion. 

Are you sure 🤔

We were on Splendor at Christmas. As per Regent policy no water in plastic bottles, just a water refill station next to the gangway.

The supplied reusable aluminium bottles themselves are not heavy and can be part filled if you want to reduce weight, but they are a bit large.

We normally take smaller refillable bottles with us.

Hi Welshman we found the covers kept the water marginally cooler but the main feature was no condensation leakage . I carried mine over my shoulder and my husband had his in a wee holder area on back pack .  Depending on how long we were off ship we often need fresh cool beverages now and again 😉. Jean 

4 hours ago, flossie009 said:

Are you sure 🤔

We were on Splendor at Christmas. As per Regent policy no water in plastic bottles, just a water refill station next to the gangway.

We enjoyed the same cruise and had a constant supply of 1/2 liter water bottles in our room.  We took them ashore and didn't have to worry about carrying them back.  

• Like 1

I may just have to switch to a small backpack just in case.  

And, it has been proven also that broken potatoe chips and cookies have no calories.  they escape via the breakage.  And if cake is eaten while standing, the same applies...no calories.

😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/18/2023 at 3:36 AM, flossie009 said:

Are you sure 🤔

The supplied reusable aluminium bottles themselves are not heavy and can be part filled if you want to reduce weight, but they are a bit large.

We normally take smaller refillable bottles with us.

I was on Splendor the week before Christmas and they had plastic water bottles. I think the "policy" is a little flexible.