Is the Princess.com website down?

emmak8

I am unable to log in . My information is accepted but when I hit continue instead of logging in I am asked for information again. I am currently on the Sky using my ipad. Is this happening to anyone else?

56 minutes ago, Chad_O said:

I was able to log in but could not book a cruise for April of 2024. 

If it's the solar eclipse cruise nobody can book it. It's sold out (and may well be oversold). 🤪

I KNOW for a fact that the Sky had DNS issues a month or so back.  I had to switch from DHCP settings to static and alter DNS 2 settings to 8.8.8.8 (Google DNS) to get my Comcast email to work.  Very annoying.  It lasted all cruise (15 days) so it was not some "transient issue".  If you have no idea what I'm talking about...don't do anything...ask at Internet Cafe.

21 hours ago, emmak8 said:

I am unable to log in . My information is accepted but when I hit continue instead of logging in I am asked for information again. I am currently on the Sky using my ipad. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes

I had something similar happen.  I logged in, selected one of my booked cruise and clicked on "Excursions".  The page then had a "Log In" button and I couldn't select an excursion.  I'm not impressed with the website or app.