No longer lurking

Doubt151

YAY.   After reading your Princess postings almost every day for years, I finally figured out how to be a poster.

I leave in 3 days for my 40th cruise (Alaska for the 6th time).  I've cruised 35 times on Princess + once each

on HAL, Fred Olsen, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean.  I live 45 minutes from SF, so maybe I can be helpful to people

who have questions about the SF port.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Doubt151 said:

YAY.   After reading your Princess postings almost every day for years, I finally figured out how to be a poster.

I leave in 3 days for my 40th cruise (Alaska for the 6th time).  I've cruised 35 times on Princess + once each

on HAL, Fred Olsen, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean.  I live 45 minutes from SF, so maybe I can be helpful to people

No Doubt (😊) it’s about time!  Just kidding.  Welcome!

Have a great time.

• Like 1

As a former lurker for years, I say welcome! 

The posters here have given so much valuable information over the years and it was time for me to hopefully contribute whatever info or thoughts I may have.  This is the first and only social media account I have so it took me a bit while lurking to figure out abbreviations and how things work.  Still lots to learn but a new world has opened up after signing up!  Have fun on your upcoming cruise.

• Like 1

As you are aware there are a lot of great posters here and a lot of good information.   Im sure you also know you  have to come aboard with a thick skin. Don't take things personally and do enjoy Cruise Critic.

Bon Voyage

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Doubt151 said:

You'll want to go over to the North American Homeports section, especially the West Coast Departures threads to view what is being asked and then provide advice as appropriate.  But the boards are kind of an organized free-for-all, so chip in when you wish.

20 hours ago, Doubt151 said:I live 45 minutes from SF, so maybe I can be helpful to people

Any suggestions for a San Francisco hotel?

Would like to be close to a stop for the On Hop Off