Barcelona Airport to hotel transport

We have an overnight in Barcelona before our cruise. Our flight arrives at 8:40 AM. Our transport to our hotel needs a pickup time. Does 10 AM sound about right? We've always arrived day of cruise & used Princess transport, so I'm out of my element here. Thanks for any info.

We always use 30 minutes after arrival for our car service pickup.  As previously mentioned, your pickup service should have been given your flight # and they should be monitoring your flight status.

They are aware of the delays that can occur going thru Customs and luggage retrieval.  Our car service always provides the cell number of our driver upon landing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would also just use a cab it is so easy. Our flight was deleted leaving the US  by an hour and a half so we landed a lot later than we were supposed to and then passport control was very crowded. By the time we got to baggage our suitcases were just arriving. The taxi stand is very efficient. There were always taxis coming and the line went fast. It cost around 35 euros plus we gave a little tip and you can pay by credit card.

• Like 1