2025 schedule

MRVEGAS711

It is pretty random when they post schedules and it varies from port-to-port and even year-to-year.  With that said, from NOLA, I would only book a 7 or more day cruise because on the shorter cruises you really get a pretty party/rowdy crowd. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

It is pretty random when they post schedules and it varies from port-to-port and even year-to-year.  With that said, from NOLA, I would only book a 7 or more day cruise because on the shorter cruises you really get a pretty party/rowdy crowd. 

I disagree with the party crowd statement.  I go on mostly four and five day cruises and mostly out of New Orleans.  People say this alot, and I have never seen it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tiger0613 said:

I disagree with the party crowd statement.  I go on mostly four and five day cruises and mostly out of New Orleans.  People say this alot, and I have never seen it.

5 of my first 6 cruises were 5-day cruises out of New Orleans and I don't think they were any different than my 7 day cruises. The only fight I ever saw on a ship was on a 7-day Breeze cruise out of Galveston. 2am in the night club.

• Like 5

The way prices are going it seems to pay to book as early as possible now. I booked a cruise on the Pride in April 2022 for March of 2024 for $1621 for an extended balcony. The rate is now $2534 which is an increase of $913 dollars  🤢

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MRVEGAS711 said:

Thanks for the info, not worried about parties, worried about dates

Going for wedding/honeymoon, aren't your days of worrying about dates behind you? 🤭 

I had to say it...

Congrats!! Hope you find the cruise you're looking for.

Edited by Haljo1935
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

The way prices are going it seems to pay to book as early as possible now. I booked a cruise on the Pride in April 2022 for March of 2024 for $1621 for an extended balcony. The rate is now $2534 which is an increase of $913 dollars  🤢

Yeah I was looking at an august celebration cruise. It doubled in price between February and April. I went ahead and booked a jubilee for next august and it’ll probably be a great deal by then. I’m looking now and it’s up 10% now with very few rooms left on my deck (lido).

14 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Going for wedding/honeymoon, aren't your days of worrying about dates behind you? 🤭 

I had to say it...

Congrats!! Hope you find the cruise you're looking for.

When you are inviting 200 people its important to actually have a date!

• Haha 3