Unable to log in to HAL website

horseymike

My husband and I have been trying to login for almost an hour now. And the app doesn't want to let me login either  .... apparently my email, mariner number or password don't match their records. BUT I can login to the app my Android. Rather frustrating!

If I were to describe my experiences on the Holland America Line website today, I would describe it as a "botch up."  Let me explain some of the reasons for my frustration.  My PCC encouraged me to pay for the entire cruise as the deadline for final payment is on July 3, 2023.  I am unable to access the "payment" part of the HAL website.  Furthermore, my personal information has been distorted, and the site tells me that I'm scheduled to sail on the Rotterdam, rather than on the Noordam as I had booked months ago.  Even the "home page" is not recognizable.  Accessing the main menu is nearly impossible.  There are other issues, but I won't take the time to explain as it will only increase my personal anger and disappointment with the current state of the website.

23 minutes ago, GlennG said:

If I were to describe my experiences on the Holland America Line website today, I would describe it as a "botch up."  Let me explain some of the reasons for my frustration.  My PCC encouraged me to pay for the entire cruise as the deadline for final payment is on July 3, 2023.  I am unable to access the "payment" part of the HAL website.  Furthermore, my personal information has been distorted, and the site tells me that I'm scheduled to sail on the Rotterdam, rather than on the Noordam as I had booked months ago.  Even the "home page" is not recognizable.  Accessing the main menu is nearly impossible.  There are other issues, but I won't take the time to explain as it will only increase my personal anger and disappointment with the current state of the website.

Eesh  - I usually see it acting winky like that overnight, in the wee hours like 2am when they're doing maintenance (assume that's way it is), then next day during "normal" hours it's back to normal. I would call in to make the payment.

Yes, I was having trouble earlier today.  Itineraries were very slow loading and several were providing incorrect data points like a 10 day Southern Caribbean actually displaying an Eastern Caribbean cruise.

18 hours ago, GlennG said:

I hope you are able to get it sorted out , I have spoken with 2 customer service representatives in the last week, they have been quite helpful and very gracious.

• 6 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 4:42 AM, GlennG said:

My PCC encouraged me to pay for the entire cruise as the deadline for final payment is on July 3, 2023.

They've probably cancelled your booking.