Time for a 12 day Scandinavian cruise out of Dover om the Carnival Pride

jimbo5544

7 hours ago, pjhootch said:

Have a good trip. We are boarding Pride in Dover on the 21st and will be watching your review!  Have some friends that boarded today also!

Thanks for following along.  Ask any questions along the way.

4 hours ago, gotscrapz said:

Glad you made it onboard and grabbed and drink and straight to the conga line lol?

Enjoying the review, love the pics so far.

That was not the first one....  Notice that I was "filming" the Congo line....   Thanks for following along.

• Haha 1

So our cruise director is Frankie.  We have had him before recently, just cannot remember when.  It was in the recent past.  I will ask him when where he was last contract when I get the chance (think it was either Elation or Magic).  

He mentioned that there was 250+ kids on this sailing;  Kind of surprised me, but then again, it is July.  

• Like 1

Some thoughts on the cruise so far.  Very relaxed vibe as opposed to the normal hot to get on and party that you normally see on the embarkation day.  We met some people at the Red Frog Rum bar and were having a drink (see previous drink pic) and we happened on the FB meet and greet.  It DID get busy.  Surprised at the number of people in the pool...brrrrr.  No popcorn at the dive in movie.  Was kind of hoping for new menu, but no. Also, somewhere I thought I read that John H was on the cruise, but again no.

• Like 2

Good Morning from Texas,  I will be on pride on the 30th of July, What hotel where you staying in while you were in london?  How was dinner last night and on the longer cruises the menus do they just rotate the 7 day dinners or do they change them up ?   Thank You Janet

4 hours ago, alliecat1970 said:

Good Morning from Texas,  I will be on pride on the 30th of July, What hotel where you staying in while you were in london?  How was dinner last night and on the longer cruises the menus do they just rotate the 7 day dinners or do they change them up ?   Thank You Janet

Clermont, the Strand, pricey but grat hotel in the heart of all the action

• Like 4