​🤑​ Solo Traveler Deal Alert - Sunset Verandas on Beyond - Summer 2024 Caribbean Sailings

I normally don't look at solo deals, but I thought I'd take a peek to see if anything stood out.  Interestingly, I found some sailings that solo travelers may be interested in (or potentially couples that want some double points and extra space).  Below is a list of the sailings that stood out regarding savings for solo travelers in sunset verandas.  These are redeployment sailings where Beyond is remaining in the Caribbean for the Summer 2024 season.

July 7, 2024 - 6 night CocoCay, Grand Cayman & Bimini

July 21, 2024 - 6 night Cozumel, Grand Cayman & Bimini

July 27, 2024 - 8 night Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao

Aug 4, 2024 - 6 night Cozumel, Grand Cayman & Bimini

The solo supplement for these SV staterooms is closer to the 125% mark than the standard 200% amount.  Here's the cruise only price breakdown of the July 7th sailing for comparison:

Solo: $1718 (includes taxes & fees) w/ $200 OBC per stateroom

Double occupancy: $3149 or $1574/pp (includes taxes & fees) w/ $200 OBC per stateroom

^Factoring in the $200 OBC per stateroom offer, it makes booking two adjacent SV staterooms for couples very attractive as you're getting double points for both passengers, double the stateroom space, plus an oversized balcony as the balcony partitions for SV are retractable, I believe?

Also worth noting that the single supplement for these Beyond redeployment sailings listed above is close to that 125% number for all inside, veranda, and concierge staterooms (not just SV staterooms).

If interested, I'd book these soon since the SV staterooms tend to be the first to go on Edge class ships.  Hope some folks can take advantage of this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Wow, got to the stage of the booking where you choose cruise only or always included and the cruise only was $1900, but the always included was over $5000!

It's weird...even on my online TA it shows that too.

Might be worth it to book...bring a couple bottles of wine & NA drinks on board...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Wow, got to the stage of the booking where you choose cruise only or always included and the cruise only was $1900, but the always included was over $5000!

I noticed this when i was trying to book a single cabin too. I figured it was because they add TWO persons worth of add ons. This also means whatever % discount you get from the bundle is negated by the 100% extra. So when you go single it is a much better deal to go for the cruise only price and add the extras individually. Even you full priced classic drink package is not going to cost you $3000!

Edited by photosg
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, photosg said:

I noticed this when i was trying to book a single cabin too. I figured it was because they add TWO persons worth of add ons. This also means whatever % discount you get from the bundle is negated by the 100% extra. So when you go single it is a much better deal to go for the cruise only price and add the extras individually. Even you full priced classic drink package is not going to cost you $3000!

Yes, the only time you're not charged double is if you book a solo IV on E-Class ships. Since those cabins can only be booked by 1 person, it only charges 1 set of things for AI.

Even though these are special deals for solo cruisers with a greatly reduced supplement, the AI will still default to 2 people.