Royal Caribbean's Luggage Valet Program

Is Royal Caribbean's 'Luggage Valet' program back operating at the Seattle port?  I'd rather use this program, even though it costs a bit per passenger.  I can't seem to get an answer from Royal Caribbean customer service.

I know all about the Port of Seattle's free 'Port Valet' program and I've used it before but I'm not too much a fan of the Port's program as they have the reputation of canceling on folks just before their cruise begins.   They did cancel on us once.   On their website, they warn several times that they could cancel due to weather, port strikes, lack of enough people to help, etc. 

Edited by Margamore
Grammer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kdnurs said:

What about the port in Vancouver? Our Alaska cruise ends in Vancouver, and we fly to Seattle to catch flight back home. Curious if they off luggage Valet.

Only Seattle

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Someone wrote a trip report that I read this week that mentioned using the luggage valet in Seattle, so I assume it's up and running again. 

It was offered to us in Seattle, but of four people, only two were able to use it.  Two of us were stuck with our own bags at the last minute.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadyZolt said:

This is a service offered by Seattle -- it is not cruise-line specific.  We used it after our NCL Bliss trip last fall.

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free

The OP was asking about Royal's Luggage Valet program (which is not specific to Seattle), rather than Seattle's Port Valet program (which is not specific to Royal). It's confusing when they overlap, I know. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

The OP was asking about Royal's Luggage Valet program (which is not specific to Seattle), rather than Seattle's Port Valet program (which is not specific to Royal). It's confusing when they overlap, I know. 🙂 

Thanks!   🙂