B2B OBC new rules?

beatnix

We are booked on Pursuit for consecutive Azamara voyages in November.

So I asked my TA to request OBC for B2B (booked in Germany because we live in Austria).

The answer was, that we are not quailifiyed for OBC because we do have two booking numbers. Last year we also had two booking numbers and it was no problem.

Any ideas? Maybe a new Azamara representative, not used to these rules? 

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, beatnix said:

So I asked my TA to request OBC for B2B (booked in Germany because we live in Austria).

The answer was, that we are not quailifiyed for OBC because we do have two booking numbers. Last year we also had two booking numbers and it was no problem.

Thank you.

We have a b2b in October with two booking numbers, one from the old system the other on the new system, we’ve been waiting for the OBC to be added. Today the first cruise is showing a new coupon for OBC without any value but the second cruise shows nothing as yet.

On another thread it was said that the new system allows for voyages to be combined so possibly the system is undergoing some changes. 

• Like 2

Thank you @Riocca!

One cruise we booked onboard in May, the other one after our return. The onboard booking we passed to the TA of the second cruise. In my Azamara sccount I can see OBC coupons with value 0, these match the OBC of the bookings but no extra one for B2B.

Some time to get it sorted. 🙄

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, question….we have booked 2024  26 day Spice Route Singapore to Athens for May 2024 and now seriously considering continuing the 11 day  b2b Athens to Istanbul.

What  can we expect as rewards , carrots or add on for this? I can only find a vague outline of how many points earned per day per cabin. But how can one use these or what can one expect? 
cheers, Pat 

7 hours ago, P&C said:

Hello, question….we have booked 2024  26 day Spice Route Singapore to Athens for May 2024 and now seriously considering continuing the 11 day  b2b Athens to Istanbul.

What  can we expect as rewards , carrots or add on for this? I can only find a vague outline of how many points earned per day per cabin. But how can one use these or what can one expect? 
cheers, Pat 

You can get $300 per cruise OBC for booking back to backs - you need to fill in a form to request it. 
The loyalty points earned per day per cabin are clearly set out on Azamara’s website  https://www.azamara.com/gb/azamara-circle

(top left menu, Booked Guests, Azamara Circle)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

You can get $300 per cruise OBC for booking back to backs - you need to fill in a form to request it. 
The loyalty points earned per day per cabin are clearly set out on Azamara’s website  https://www.azamara.com/gb/azamara-circle

Actually, those sailings would qualify for $400 OBC each since they (26 day + 11 day) are both 9+ days.

9 NIGHTS OR LONGER

Earn $400 OBC* Per stateroom, per voyage

• Like 1

Mrs Banjo and I are booked on the first 2 segments of the world cruise.  Our invoices show $300 OBC for each segment.  The website does not show any OBC.  We have applied for the B2B credit, months ago, but have never gotten a response.   This is our first experience with Azamara, we are hoping the on board experience is better than the pre cruise website / comms mess that is currently ongoing 

12 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

Mrs Banjo and I are booked on the first 2 segments of the world cruise.  Our invoices show $300 OBC for each segment.  The website does not show any OBC.  We have applied for the B2B credit, months ago, but have never gotten a response.   This is our first experience with Azamara, we are hoping the on board experience is better than the pre cruise website / comms mess that is currently ongoing 

You should be getting $400 for each segment based on the length of each cruise.  Your travel agent should be able to get this corrected for you.

1 hour ago, crusinbanjo said:

I am guessing that those $300 OBC on the invoice is for the booking OBC promotion.  The 2 $400 B2B credits would be listed separately.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ECCruise said:

I am guessing that those $300 OBC on the invoice is for the booking OBC promotion.  The 2 $400 B2B credits would be listed separately.

I would agree.  We booked a b2b and got $300 per stateroom per segment (actually  it was listed as $150  per person per segment) as the promotion and $400 per stateroom  per segment  for the b2b benefit.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 7:55 AM, beatnix said:

Thank you.

Below is the form we filled out even though we have a TA.    We just returned from being on 3 b2b in June/July 2023 (33 days).  The benefit was applied after I filled out the form earlier in the year.  After a week I did call Azamara and they had to  "link" all 3 different booking numbers before we received the $400 per leg extra of OBC.  Hope it works out.

https://www.azamara.com/cruises/back-to-back-cruises

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Travelingwithstyle said:

Below is the form we filled out even though we have a TA.    We just returned from being on 3 b2b in June/July 2023 (33 days).  The benefit was applied after I filled out the form earlier in the year.  After a week I did call Azamara and they had to  "link" all 3 different booking numbers before we received the $400 per leg extra of OBC.  Hope it works out.

Thank you, @Travelingwithstyle! I filled out the form and nothing happened. After a month or so I asked my TA to require OBC and he was told by Azamara that because of 2 booking numbers no OBC!

As I and also TA had never heard about that I asked to insist and finally we got a written receipt that our bookings are qualified for OBC. Azamara said that in the new IT-system you have to have all your following cruises within o e booking number. 

It is not mentioned in my account.

Just now, beatnix said:

Thank you, @Travelingwithstyle! I filled out the form and nothing happened. After a month or so I asked my TA to require OBC and he was told by Azamara that because of 2 booking numbers no OBC!

As I and also TA had never heard about that I asked to insist and finally we got a written receipt that our bookings are qualified for OBC. Azamara said that in the new IT-system you have to have all your following cruises within o e booking number. 

It is not mentioned in my account.

Thank you...good to know. 

my last B2B was Feb/March (pre-cutover) the second cruise (booked first) had been an onboard booking and the first one I added a month or so later via TA, TA sorted out the B2B credits (didn't even need to fill in form online as had previously done)

6 hours ago, ECCruise said:

As of right now, the web sight doesn’t show ANY OBC, never mind the B2B credit.  The only way I know about them is from the invoice I received when I booked the cruises.  I think I’ll need to call to clarify and get something from Azamara in writing to bring along to the ship.  

Edited by crusinbanjo

8 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

As of right now, the web sight doesn’t show ANY OBC, never mind the B2B credit.  The only way I know about them is from the invoice I received when I booked the cruises.  I think I’ll need to call to clarify and get something from Azamara in writing to bring along to the ship.  

Yes we are doing the same on a B2B2B sailing. Invoices on 2 of the legs show the B2B credit, one doesn't. 

3 hours ago, Travelingwithstyle said:

Thanks, I filled out the request, again!

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 6:43 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

Thank you so much. 

On 8/5/2023 at 10:36 PM, ECCruise said:

Actually, those sailings would qualify for $400 OBC each since they (26 day + 11 day) are both 9+ days.

9 NIGHTS OR LONGER

Earn $400 OBC* Per stateroom, per voyage

That would be fabulous. 

On 8/6/2023 at 6:01 AM, Travelingwithstyle said:

I shall tuck this information into my notes as it may be handy for future solving. Pat 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, P&C said:

That would be fabulous. 

You definitely qualify for the $400 for each sailing.  It may require some following up (I spent some time today doing exactly that with one of our bookings) but you are due it.

On 8/6/2023 at 6:01 AM, Travelingwithstyle said:

I shall tuck this information into my notes as it may be handy for future solving. Pat 

11 minutes ago, ECCruise said:

You definitely qualify for the $400 for each sailing.  It may require some following up (I spent some time today doing exactly that with one of our bookings) but you are due it.

Thank you, that would be  a wonderful outcome.