When can one (approx.) expect Holy Land/Europe cruise schedules for summer 2025 to come out?

Eli_6

I am wanting to go on a cruise to Egypt and the Holy Land in 2025.  I am looking for a May or summer cruise to fit with my kids' summer break as we typically do 2-3 weeks in Europe every summer. (HAL has one in late May for 2024 but we already have a cruise booked to Italy for 2024.)  I was wondering approximately when HAL comes out with these schedules.  I noticed that Celebrity and Cunard already has their Egypt cruises out for 2025, but they are during the school year.  

Usually there are very few visits to Israel and Egypt offered during the summer season, mainly due to the very uncomfortable temperatures at that time of year. 

To expand your options, have you considered possibly doing this during the winter holidays or spring break timing?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

Usually there are very few visits to Israel and Egypt offered during the summer season, mainly due to the very uncomfortable temperatures at that time of year. 

To expand your options, have you considered possibly doing this during the winter holidays or spring break timing?

I looked at Celebrity over spring break but it would still require them to miss over a week of school.  I had them miss only 3 days this year for a Europe cruise and it still turned out to be very stressful. We have a little leeway because we are in private school, but still ynder Texas law, you can miss something like 18 days without having to repeat the grade.  My younger son ended up with two bad illnesses and missed like 15 days. (One was Covid and the other was a really bad stomach virus where he threw up for about a week straight and then had diarrhea for another several days.)  We almost couldn't take our trip. It was down to like a single day and for the last few weeks of school I was having to tell him, "Unless you are on the verge of being hospitalized, you have to go to school."  So, long story short, I would MUCH prefer to take the trip in the summer.

Not worried about the heat. I grew up in Laredo which is further south than the pyramids. I once saw a bank clock hit 130 degrees. The feels like "temps" where I live now (Houston) have been hitting 115 F regularly and my kids are playing soccer in it. And I am sitting outside watching them.