Princess App & Website...Is it always this difficult???

Eve

Hopping back on a Princess ship for the first time in many years to Alaska in September. I am beyond frustrated with both the app and the website. The app works...sometimes. Then again, sometimes not. I can't log in with user name and password, must use booking number. Tried to hop on the app again and it won't load. The website is no better. Can't find reservations that I made. Sometimes they show, most times they don't. Any tips to making these things easier to use?? Thank you.

No tips. I logged in a few minutes ago using my laptop, google chrome, windows 10 and no issues looking up our future cruise reservation. Only time I use the app is to do our check in to select our embarkation arrival time to check in for the cruise and to do the muster drill at the pre cruise hotel prior to leaving for the embarkation port. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

No tips. I logged in a few minutes ago using my laptop, google chrome, windows 10 and no issues looking up our future cruise reservation. Only time I use the app is to do our check in to select our embarkation arrival time to check in for the cruise and to do the muster drill at the pre cruise hotel prior to leaving for the embarkation port. 

Same here. I do everything on laptop pre-cruise and only use the app close to sailing for required things. I haven't had any issues with the website lately, but it can be glitchy from time to time. I always keep an updated PDF of my Travel Summary saved in case something would not show up later. 

@Eve... as others have stated, I do *everything* related to a cruise on my desktop either using the main website or the "web version" of the app found via a very small link in the cruise personalizer. 

web version.jpg

Very rarely have I had issues.  The only suggestion that I can make is to clear your browser cache, reboot your device (I'm sure you've probably done that already) and perhaps try a different browser if the previous suggestions don't help.

What type of device are you trying to use & operating system?  What browser?  If you share a bit of your computing equipment someone *may* be able to shed some light on your issues.

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

If your username and password are not working on the website, just try entering it a couple of times in a row.... that seems to work for me (I got that suggestion from another post and surprisingly it has worked so I don't have to keep going back to my booking number).

Problem I had was that my old Princess password wasn't valid on app because of new requirement for a special symbol.  Once I went through nonsense of resetting password and adding special symbol in both places I haven't had a problem.  Still prefer the web-based app to the phone one, though.