---------OR------------

Do you enjoy yourself but don't over DO

Take your chances of any gain your DUE

When your home and have a GAIN

Do you get back on track without any pain

No way is wrong or RIGHT

Just have fun on your cruise with all your MIGHT

BON VOYAGE TO ALL OF YOU FOR ANY MONTH, YEAR YOUR CRUISING🛳️

Since I saw my doctor (9 days ago) I’ve lost 6#. It’s more of a drop than I feel comfortable with but I know over the next few weeks I should get into the routine of 1 to 1.5# a week. 

To fit into that dress I was mentioning before I should be back to my pre cruise weight of last September which I found this week. 8# in 8 weeks is very reasonable for me right now.

Now to drink some water and make sure I stay hydrated.

Good morning all!

Happy to say, down 2 pounds this week!  After staying the same last week it is a welcomed loss.  Belle was it you talking about ironing?  I iron almost everything we wear!  My Mom used to iron sheets and my Dad's boxers.  Our clothes are so old that they have lost all the permanent press!  Some days I actually enjoy ironing.  Put on a movie and iron.  Almost a mindless escape while accomplishing something (neatness?😀).

Hope everyone has a good week.  Be careful with the walking in these extreme hear indexes!  Later...Susan

Hello on this Friday.

Solo--Take the loss's and enjoy. Some days you'll have a gain or will stay the same

when you think you should of lost. Sure you'll fit into the dress with the way your losing.

Susan--Good loss Susan. Hope another loss for you next week.

Yes, I'm the one that irons. Use to do my husbands and kids and of course the "kids"

don't iron at all. Think my daughter might have a iron, son no. Glad I'm not the only one

that still does it, three of us here that do---- a dying art!

. I just think clothes look better iron. I never iron sheets, underwear ect.

Me--I lost 2 lbs after everything. Was same after cruise. With jet lag not eating and drinking

lost weight, Then started drinking more water gain back to the same. Then yesterday

2 lbs down. I'll take it.

I/we really need to stay hydrated, I was really lightheaded. Took a couple of days to

feel better. Think a combination of flying, no sleeping ect.

Know Jan is on her cruise. Where is everyone else? Hope to see you soon in here

no matter what the scale says.

Everyone have a Good Weekend. Stay cool or stay dry, problems of all kinds in

different states. So be safe.

Belle, Susan and solo great losses.  I’m doing a little better eating properly.

I haven’t weighed this week.   Close friend fell in tub broke and dislocated ankle wed. At 10 pm. 
Her 50ish bed bound son called me. I got to house as ambulance took her away.  She returned home at 3:30am with splint and unable to stand on good leg.  So now 2 home bound people.  Home health is sending 24 hour sitters.  I coordinating food deliveries from friends( finding out who real friends. And how hard it is for people to commit to taking one meal a week)   Her daughter arriving Tues for wed surgery.  Forgot to mention the son is a chain smoker so house reeks and after 12 hours in house my throat is scratchy. 

I will be alone for a month while son n Colorado.  

Oppressive heat is back

Afternoon All

Izena what a wonderful person you are to help your friend. Hope things better for her

after surgery, If someone couldn.t cook a meal they could get takeout to help.

Son bed bound and smoking, bad combination.

How are you feeling? Back any better? Glad you're eating a little better. Eating less and right

is so hard as we all know.

OK where is everybody?

10 minutes ago, Belle said:

Afternoon All

Izena what a wonderful person you are to help your friend. Hope things better for her

after surgery, If someone couldn.t cook a meal they could get takeout to help.

Son bed bound and smoking, bad combination.

How are you feeling? Back any better? Glad you're eating a little better. Eating less and right

is so hard as we all know.

OK where is everybody?

Hi Belle 

I am Ottawa Ontario

Hello on this Sunday.  

Everyone busy and enjoying your weekend. 

I wish you all more people would come in each day and talk about how you're doing.

I'm try to eat my biggest meal in the afternoon and a more of a light dinner or snack

in the evening. Mostly tea for breakfast. Know easier for me because don't have a

husband or family around that want to eat.

Tues, and Wed. will be harder on eating. Doing things with my son both days that

will involve eating out or having take out. Try those days to just have one meal.

Wed. finally looking for new floors.

Everyone take care

56 minutes ago, Belle said:

Monday Afternoon is here. Do you eat Breakfast, lunch a dinner or skip one?

Do you only drink at mealtimes or off and on all day?

What have you found works best for you?

Hey Belle

with my meds I can’t eat any big meals so I typically start my morning with a latte, have my breakfast around 10 which is overnight oats with chia seeds and extra protein etc, I then grab some chicken with a little veg around 1 and 3. When I get home from work I’ll have another piece of chicken, I also have a few portions of veggies later in the evening. 

on weekends or if I’m out I am not nearly that strict though. 

Just booked my first transatlantic cruise for December and I’m looking forward to the challenge of enjoying without putting on any weight at sea for 15 days.

Hello all! I thought I posted on Thursday, but I guess I did not! I lost 1 lb, last week, for a total of 35 lbs lost since February. It is coming off a lot slower than it did when I was in my 20-30-40's! But hopefully this time I won't gain it back. Maintaining is my biggest struggle! 

Terri

Solo--Good eating menu for the day. Congrats on your booked transatlantic cruise.

I love them. You'll have so much fun.

Terri--Good loss last week hope it happens again tomorrow. Yes, it's true lost weight faster, easier when we were younger and bigger numbers. Another joy of getting older!🙁😁