Would you take a 2 yr old plus 2 of 5 yr olds on a Regent Navigator Cruise ?

We have encountered similar families - very entitled, and the nannies usually young girls not really all that interested in the children.  Very aggravating, I agree.  As  it happens we have only seen these sort of people on Regent, not Seabourn or Silversea, but I think that it just a coincidence.

They obviously behave in exactly the same way at home.  Not at all like the UK families (more in the old days) who had Norland nannies, in uniforms, properly taught how to bring children up to be polite and quiet.

1 hour ago, bitob said:

I am on the second leg of a silversea cruise. 

the first leg had toddlers with Nannie’s. The toddlers ran around the restaurants, screamed etc. as the parents sat as far away as they could. I did say something but they will never offend a guest. 

second leg. They are gone. What a pleasure 

there are no bad children

only bad parents

Oops.  nannies

i know lincslady is watching . Lol

Oh dear - have I got a reputation for looking for correct spelling and punctuation?  Apologies if it seems so - I hope not, as I think it is rude to correct other people's spelling and grammar, and try to refrain.  I admit to spelling something correctly in a reply, however,  especially if the post is from someone who is inclined to be dismissive of others if they do not live up to their standards of designer clothing etc. but then can't spell the designer's name.  

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, bitob said:

I am on the second leg of a silversea cruise. 

the first leg had toddlers with Nannie’s. The toddlers ran around the restaurants, screamed etc. as the parents sat as far away as they could. I did say something but they will never offend a guest. 

second leg. They are gone. What a pleasure 

there are no bad children

only bad parents

I think that we are all in agreement that children who cannot behave, and/or parents that are unwilling to see to it that children are not creating a disturbance should not be on luxury lines.

• Like 7