Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

On 7/31/2024 at 1:23 PM, springaussie said:

Both of these documents give me the impression 1 September 2025 Voyager is going around Africa with passengers. Europe season will be cut short.

Both updated last week.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Summary_Ship.pdf

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Summary_Destination.pdf

Trying to understand this and struggling with it 🤪

How would this affect the Voyager sailings: 14n Rome to Dubai - November 3rd to 17th 2025 and 14n Dubai to Singapore - November 17th to December 1st 2025.

(She then continues from Singapore to Brisbane but as we live in Perth it is just as easy for us to fly home from Singapore rather than Brisbane. We're also doing the Singapore to Brisbane in November this year on Quantum so didn't really need to repeat that sailing.)

In your opinion would the above mean that one or both of these sailings would be cancelled?

I booked both these Voyager sailings recently as a B2B (well, not that recent I guess - I booked them with Next Cruise at the start of our segment 3 sailing on the WC on Serenade back in mid May.)

I'd appreciate any insight / speculation you could offer, thanks 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BecAus said:

Trying to understand this and struggling with it 🤪

How would this affect the Voyager sailings: 14n Rome to Dubai - November 3rd to 17th 2025 and 14n Dubai to Singapore - November 17th to December 1st 2025.

(She then continues from Singapore to Brisbane but as we live in Perth it is just as easy for us to fly home from Singapore rather than Brisbane. We're also doing the Singapore to Brisbane in November this year on Quantum so didn't really need to repeat that sailing.)

In your opinion would the above mean that one or both of these sailings would be cancelled?

I booked both these Voyager sailings recently as a B2B (well, not that recent I guess - I booked them with Next Cruise at the start of our segment 3 sailing on the WC on Serenade back in mid May.)

I'd appreciate any insight / speculation you could offer, thanks 🙂

In my opinion if this happened all Voyager cruises would be cancelled from late August or early September 2025.  Voyager would then pick up her normal cruises from 17 November 2025 Dubai to Singapore then to Brisbane.
( This is pure speculation ATM) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, springaussie said:

In my opinion if this happened all Voyager cruises would be cancelled from late August or early September 2025.  Voyager would then pick up her normal cruises from 17 November 2025 Dubai to Singapore then to Brisbane.
( This is pure speculation ATM) 

Thank you for your insights, appreciate it.

It’s a wait & see I guess. I knew when we booked it that it would depend on current world events closer to the time.

As we were on the segment of the WC that had to reroute around Africa we are somewhat familiar with the scenario.

We did part of the reroute - Dubai to Cape Town but then hopped off & rejoined in Ravenna.

I was just having trouble working out where it’s likely the change would occur from & then where it would get back on track.

Cheers

• Like 1

I finally got a reply from RCI Messanger chat when I asked about my Voyager 27 Oct 25 sailing after that deployment scedule showed the Unique Sailing from the beginning of Sept 25.

Please contact your travel agency for any information regarding any changes to your sailing as they will be informed of the options that will be available in any case. We appreciate your concern and the safety of our guest and crew members is alway our highest priority.

So basically wait and see what happens! 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I finally got a reply from RCI Messanger chat when I asked about my Voyager 27 Oct 25 sailing after that deployment scedule showed the Unique Sailing from the beginning of Sept 25.

Please contact your travel agency for any information regarding any changes to your sailing as they will be informed of the options that will be available in any case. We appreciate your concern and the safety of our guest and crew members is alway our highest priority.

So basically wait and see what happens! 

So helpful of them. 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jenna said:

Any possibility that TAs from Europe to the US in September/October 2026 will be out by this October? Was hoping to be able to book at next cruise  

In case you didn't know, repo cruises (including TAs) have reduced Next Cruise OBC.

image.png.fedbe8d92e05bb0853555ee49f02a085.png

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jenna said:

Any possibility that TAs from Europe to the US in September/October 2026 will be out by this October? Was hoping to be able to book at next cruise  

The October 2025 Allure TA was released February 13, 2024.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I just read that the European company TUI have cancelled their April-June 2025 Red Sea sailings.

Wonder how long it will take before the other lines follow suit?

Celebrity just changed its Holy Land itineraries for 2026. They were making revisions been a year out but now it’s 18 months.  It looks like no one is expecting things to get better any time soon. 

7 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I just read that the European company TUI have cancelled their April-June 2025 Red Sea sailings.

Wonder how long it will take before the other lines follow suit?

FYI - RCG (Royal Caribbean Group) has a 50% stake in TUI cruises.

17 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Celebrity just changed its Holy Land itineraries for 2026. They were making revisions been a year out but now it’s 18 months.  It looks like no one is expecting things to get better any time soon. 

Mine was cancelked in 2023 and it was my double Pinnacle free cruise. There is no way anytime soon that the ships will go back to the Holyland.   Israel unfortunately is a hot bed of terror. It will be years.  I have friends that live in Israel and because I worked with him, our agreement is he Conyers me weekly.  If I do not hear from him then I am to contact his family members that live here. His 17 year old daughter enlisted in the army there in combat. I was there when she was born.  He is a Rabbi there in a university.. 

I cannot picture ships going on there for a long tome.  We went to Bodrum and Cypress instead.  Both turned out to be great ports.  We used Tours by Locals and had the best excursions ever.  

I hope that things get better there and everyone gets to go there again.   In the meantime I pray for peace. 

Joyce

• Like 6

the last booking availability I can see for Liberty Of The Seas's for 2025 on iglu cruises website is Canada and New England departing Cape Liberty on 14th October 2025

then Liberty Of The Seas is doing 3 night and 4 night cruises in the Caribbean until from 9th January 2026 -  27th March 2026. Anthem Of The Seas & Voyager Of The Seas will be doing Australia and New Zealand cruises between January - March 2026. (this information is DIRECT from Royal Caribbeans Website but Cruises departing from the Med, Northern Europe and Southampton in UK for 2026 have NOT and I mean have NOT been officially announced yet).

Celebrity Infinity is doing the Med from departing from Athens in 2026.

it looks like Celebrity Beyonds last appearance in the Caribbean will be at St Maarten in October 2026 until Celebrity Excel takes over. 

Liberty Of The Seas is doing cruises from New York to Kings Wharf starting in June as well as doing New York to Canada and New England until from June - September 2025 according to cruise timetables.com (so its definitely not in the UK or Europe for 2025). 

Independence Of The Seas is doing a Cruise from Southampton, UK to Zeebrugge(Bruges) Belgium on 7th - 9th June 2025 then again on 18th - 21st June 2025. its also doing a 7 night cruise to The Norwegianfjords on the 29th June 2025 - 6th July 2024. 

both information comes from cruisetimetables.com website 

13 hours ago, cruiselover04 said:

Any dates for its Spring TA 2026 over to UK out yet?

Assume it will be shortly after her last currently available sailing (ending 4/3). That kind of info will be in the 2026-27 deployment thread.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Assume it will be shortly after her last currently available sailing (ending 4/3). That kind of info will be in the 2026-27 deployment thread.

Thanks.  I’m keeping an eye on that thread too. 🙂