First time on Azamara

oceanpark

Less than two months now to our European cruise and not sure if we should upgrade the drink package or just pay as we go for better wine and premium alcohol.  We have lots of ship board credit.  Also does anyone know if you can get chai tea lattes on board.  Thanks.

Wait and see how much you like the included drinks and wine. You can always pick up an upgraded liquor or wine package at any time and pay for the days remaining. The ultimate liquor package has better wines than the standard.

• Like 1

To get better wine you would have to upgrade all the way to the top package.  Or you could buy a wine package and work with the sommelier to select bottles from a much wider range – that's what I did and it was quite satisfactory.

4 hours ago, oceanpark said:

Less than two months now to our European cruise and not sure if we should upgrade the drink package or just pay as we go for better wine and premium alcohol.  We have lots of ship board credit.  Also does anyone know if you can get chai tea lattes on board.  Thanks.

No chai tea lattes.  I tried. I like them occasionally, too.

17 hours ago, oceanpark said:

Have you tried a London Fog latte?  Earl Grey tea made with hot milk.  It’s my alternative when Chai not available.  As long as a ship has Earl Grey teabags available they should be able to make it … but you may have to explain it to them 😄.  I “taught” it to some bartenders last year on MSC (in YC) they had not heard of it before, and they were happy to expand their repertoire!

I’m also thinking about sailing my first Azamara so am researching about what they include … or don’t include!

Edited by westcoasttech
  • Like 2

Consider my hand raised, westcoasttech 😄.  I had not realized that our condition has been given a handle; I suppose we can view this board as a legit therapy for OCSRD. 

Edited by Ithikan