LOVE the Martini Bar on the Millennium

Sigyn

I absolutely LOVED the Martini Bar on the Millennium. Krishna and Guna were the bartenders and they were so much fun. I already miss the Lycheetini. Here is the current bar menu if anyone is interested. 

IMG_4642.jpeg

IMG_4643.jpeg

• Like 3

Last September we were on the Solstice and tried it.  Really fun when you have a group to sit in the pods of chairs.  One night I was there solo and so I sat at the ice top bar.  I accidently bumped my glass and a little martini ran down the stem to the base.  Just about never got the glass off the ice after that, took some doing.  I was afraid of breaking the glass.

3 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

Last September we were on the Solstice and tried it.  Really fun when you have a group to sit in the pods of chairs.  One night I was there solo and so I sat at the ice top bar.  I accidently bumped my glass and a little martini ran down the stem to the base.  Just about never got the glass off the ice after that, took some doing.  I was afraid of breaking the glass.

The bartenders have a special tool they use to pry the glass off. Mine got stuck, too. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Sigyn said:

I absolutely LOVED the Martini Bar on the Millennium. Krishna and Guna were the bartenders and they were so much fun. I already miss the Lycheetini. Here is the current bar menu if anyone is interested. 

IMG_4642.jpeg

IMG_4643.jpeg

Love that kind of Martini bar. Unfortunately the edge didn’t have the same kind of bar and didn’t have the same menu. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

They are the best bartenders! I love the Fresca Martini. 🍉

oooh, that was the ONLY one I didn't try! I clearly need to book another cruise, 

26 minutes ago, Longhorn-ED said:

We are on the 9/15 TP Millennium. Are any of these included in the classic Bev Pkg or do we need to upgrade? I don't drink these but my wife does.

No need to upgrade. Any cocktail is available with the classic package. Just pay the difference over $10 + 20% gratuity on the difference.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, George C said:

I love the martini bar on every celebrity ship from M class to E class I believe celebrity has their best bartenders there . Retreat has some really good ones also.

The World Class bar also have amazing bartenders(Mixologist).

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Sigyn said:

Yes!  That was OUR favorite one too, in Alaska last August (and we did exhaustive research!).  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NanaPam00 said:

We LOVE the 25th Anniversary martini - it's not on the menu on Edge class ships and we missed it greatly!

It was fantastic!

@JLMcruise it was our first stop, too!

My husband wanted something with bourbon, so Guna made him a martini he called "Sex on Pier 69" 🤣 with peach bourbon and it was delicious, too. 

Edited by Sigyn
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Longhorn-ED said:

We are on the 9/15 TP Millennium. Are any of these included in the classic Bev Pkg or do we need to upgrade? I don't drink these but my wife does.

On our cruise last month, I ordered a martini off the menu, and received it without upcharge but in a smaller glass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KellyCz said:

Cherry Lane martini was my go-to on Summit earlier this year. Delicious!

Yes, that one was good, too! I also liked the mint chocolate martini. It wasn't on the menu, but was SO GOOD. 

IMG_4363.jpeg

• Like 3