Crystal Loyalty Program - Person To Go To On Serenity & Symphony

Keith1010

This came up on another board where someone said there won’t be a Crystal Society Host/Hostess on each ship. I wanted to pass along what I posted since I am sure some of you are wondering.

It is my understanding that there will be two sales consultants on-board each ship; Serenity and Symphony. They will share the duties of the Crystal loyalty program (eg. Crystal Society).  One of them is Paula Jean on Serenity and Daniele on Symphony.

Keith 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I do guess/expect that the inaugural Serenity cruisers will find brochures onboard for cruises through 2025. If not fully detailed, at least a listing of embarkation/disembarkation dates, ports, and pricing. The sales agents need to be fully up to speed. And at the same time, the 2025 itineraries will be available online. Just a hunch, but I'll wager a lemon drop martini on it.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 12:01 PM, Shorex said:

I do guess/expect that the inaugural Serenity cruisers will find brochures onboard for cruises through 2025. If not fully detailed, at least a listing of embarkation/disembarkation dates, ports, and pricing. The sales agents need to be fully up to speed. And at the same time, the 2025 itineraries will be available online. Just a hunch, but I'll wager a lemon drop martini on it.

A very nice wish and thought but a bit early.  All this is coming though just not as early as this.

Keith

• 2 months later...

Has or will  Crystal cruises New have  a loyalty program and if yes will our Crystal  old cruises be recognised. Also what are the details of the Crystal cruises  new loyalty program.

Finally if all exists how can i see the details of past and future cruises. Currently the web account only shows crystal  new bookings.

• Like 1

Just now, Cjohns16 said:

Has or will  Crystal cruises New have  a loyalty program and if yes will our Crystal  old cruises be recognised. Also what are the details of the Crystal cruises  new loyalty program.

Finally if all exists how can i see the details of past and future cruises. Currently the web account only shows crystal  new bookings.

Right now Crystal uses the Crystal Society Benefits Program as of 2019.  I've included information on the program from 2019.

They know how many cruises you have taken.  I don't know if they have the details as they used to which showed the voyages, room you were in and the number of milestones for that voyage(s).   They can confirm that on the phone for sure.

What they don't know is what milestones someone has used.So if you have an unused milestone you cannot use it but you can use new milestones going forward.

Keith 

Crystal Society Benefits Program_effective Sept 1_2019-2.pdf

• Like 1

Keith, thanks for the information provided. I will ask our German Crystal  booking agent to assist. Crystal have recognised our old and now new Crystal  Society  membership number - poorly phased its the same number.  I have seen this in our new bookings made recently.

I asked about the history details and the vague answer I got back led me to believe they're still stitching together the details for the CRM system.  At least for now, we have the milestone credits, which is what really matters for CS -- though they will likely need to figure out the awards redeemed in order for this to all work properly.  That's a much bigger deal than the history details though.

Your guess is as good as mine as to the future of the program -- no details have been announced yet.  I'm sure at some point the program will change (it has many times since I joined), but several other pieces need to fall into place before they can successfully relaunch it, so I would expect that's a ways off still.

Vince

5 hours ago, Cjohns16 said:

Keith, thanks for the information provided. I will ask our German Crystal  booking agent to assist. Crystal have recognised our old and now new Crystal  Society  membership number - poorly phased its the same number.  I have seen this in our new bookings made recently.

There is nothing firm on what a new program will look like.

One way or the other I have been told they will continue to have a program.

Keith

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

We're thinking about booking a Panama Canal cruise sailing in Dec 2025. But with no "Crystal Society" number, as is the case with other cruise lines, we were just curious if we will get the 2.5% discount that would have come with our "old" Loyalty level with the 5 cruise points we had accrued?

15 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We're thinking about booking a Panama Canal cruise sailing in Dec 2025. But with no "Crystal Society" number, as is the case with other cruise lines, we were just curious if we will get the 2.5% discount that would have come with our "old" Loyalty level with the 5 cruise points we had accrued?

I can confirm  Crystal  New will  indeed accept your Crystal  old data  and will apply the cost reduction for having cruised with Crystal  Old.  It seems Crystal  New have all the details of our previous Crystal  cruises and more.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I want to add that if you would like to know your Crystal Society number you can call Crystal reservations and they can provide that to you. 

Keith

1 hour ago, Keith1010 said:

I want to add that if you would like to know your Crystal Society number you can call Crystal reservations and they can provide that to you. 

Keith

Thanks Keith! We just booked the cruise and on our confirmation there is an entry entitled "CS CODE" with a value next to it. Am I guessing correctly that is the Crystal Society number?

8 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Thanks Keith! We just booked the cruise and on our confirmation there is an entry entitled "CS CODE" with a value next to it. Am I guessing correctly that is the Crystal Society number?

You are correct. That is your Crystal Society Number.  If there are multiple people on the booking and each one is a Crystal Society Member it will show one for each respective person.

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I might ask, as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Crystal website. What perks do you get at each Crystal Society level? Right now, we have 5 cruise points with a future cruise booked worth 2 points. I know, we're just minions at this point, but it would be nice to know what we can look forward to once we reach the next level, which I'm guessing is 10.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

8 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

If I might ask, as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Crystal website. What perks do you get at each Crystal Society level? Right now, we have 5 cruise points with a future cruise booked worth 2 points. I know, we're just minions at this point, but it would be nice to know what we can look forward to once we reach the next level, which I'm guessing is 10.

If you look at post numberr 7  I had posted a PDF of the Crystal Society Program which will show you the current benefits as milestones are achieved.

Keith 

• Thanks 1

Keith, is there some where that tells us how many cruise credits we earn for voyages of varying lengths? Thank you. Have a wonderful cruise. We can’t wait to start our first World Cruise February 3. Bags will be packed soon. 

41 minutes ago, LoveBora said:

Keith, is there some where that tells us how many cruise credits we earn for voyages of varying lengths? Thank you. Have a wonderful cruise. We can’t wait to start our first World Cruise February 3. Bags will be packed soon. 

On the milestone chart I mentioned toward the bottom it shows this. For sailings 16 days or more you get 2 cruise credits.

Wonderful that you are taking the World Cruise.  

Happy Holidays.

Keith