Bar Prices on Eurodam/HAL

retdon

Booked on the Eurodam for Nov. 8th sailing and would like to know what the bar prices are. I have the "Have It All" which includes the Signature Beverage Pkg. on all drinks $11 and under. Thanks for your comments, Linda. 

3 minutes ago, retdon said:

Booked on the Eurodam for Nov. 8th sailing and would like to know what the bar prices are. I have the "Have It All" which includes the Signature Beverage Pkg. on all drinks $11 and under. Thanks for your comments, Linda. 

Most drinks are $11 or under.  The Signature Beverage Package includes the gratuity so as long as the drink is $11 or less you’re covered.

Very little is over that price other than some very nice top notch liquors and some of the wines by the glass.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, retdon said:

I can’t answer your question but we are on the same cruise.  It’s our first time with the HIA.  I think @Crew News has posted the menus before but I’m not savvy enough to find them for you but hope he will see this.  

Thanks @kazu we posted at same time. 

Edited by canadianbear
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, retdon said:

As a bar menu collector, I was surprised that HAL printed new bar menus with the prices only of a few of the vast number of drinks that are available. You have to ask the bartender the price of each drink.

As far as prices relative to the beverage packages, here is link to the HAL drinks available for all of the beverage packages from May 2023:  Beverage Packages Contents  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to all of you for the info. Glad to see the prices are reasonable and my package will cover the charges. 

I am just off a Royal Caribbean cruise and was shocked to pay $16 plus the 18% tip for a bloody mary. The lowest priced liquor was $14 + tip. They nickled and dime us to death, everything was extra. The food was only OK, nothing to rave about. A lot of negatives and so glad to come back my favorite HAL, the best on the seas. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, retdon said:

Thanks to all of you for the info. Glad to see the prices are reasonable and my package will cover the charges. 

I am just off a Royal Caribbean cruise and was shocked to pay $16 plus the 18% tip for a bloody mary. The lowest priced liquor was $14 + tip. They nickled and dime us to death, everything was extra. The food was only OK, nothing to rave about. A lot of negatives and so glad to come back my favorite HAL, the best on the seas. 

There is a Bloody Mary on the Room Service Breakfast Card for $10.

DH and went out to dinner Thursday night and paid $7.00 for a bottle of beer - at a local Mexican restaurant.  Wen5 out for Father’s Day last month and paid $13.00 for a cocktail at a local Italian restaurant.  $11.00 for a drink is a good price.

I've never had the drink package as I don't drink that much. What I love about HAL is their happy hours.  My last cruise in March (NZ) happy hour offered drinks half price.  I can get behind paying $5 + tip per drink for the 2 or 3 drinks I'll get in that hour.  Paying full fare for a couple more throughout the day still doesn't equal the cost of the drink package per day.  I'm a cheap date, or maybe just cheap!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, retltrcrr said:

I've never had the drink package as I don't drink that much. What I love about HAL is their happy hours.  My last cruise in March (NZ) happy hour offered drinks half price.  I can get behind paying $5 + tip per drink for the 2 or 3 drinks I'll get in that hour.  Paying full fare for a couple more throughout the day still doesn't equal the cost of the drink package per day.  I'm a cheap date, or maybe just cheap!

DH and I were just having this very conversation. And no waste on port days when you're not onboard to drink.

29 minutes ago, retltrcrr said:

@Tk_cruiser this is what we need to do this fall.