Where is shareholder credit listed in my account

kibutzer

I sent my shareholder request in and after 10 days it had not posted to my account. I then contacted guest services directly and included the original shareholder form with supporting documentation. Heard nothing and it still didn’t post to my account. After another 10 days I contacted my TA (former O employee) and the OBC appeared. Poor service by Oceania.

• Like 1

Oceania does not post shareholder credits to your account on the website.  It is shown on the updated invoice emailed to you.  Example as follows:

Gift Orders
US$125 COMPLIMENTARY SHIPBOARD CREDIT * $125.00 

Edited by davencl
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, kibutzer said:

Great thanks. So as long as they are on invoice I should have them in my account when I board? Hope it works out that way

Correct - we have never had a problem but take a copy of the invoice with us, just in case...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pmatawan said:

My shareholder obc does show on the website, but it is not specifically listed as shareholder credit, rather complimentary onboard credit, split between myself and my wife's credit.

Mine is displayed in the same manner in my online account. 

12 hours ago, kibutzer said:

Hi, 

Just noticed my invoices are correct, but my shareholder credits are missing in my account on website. Anyone else have this issue? 

Some fares exclude application of shareholder credit.

You can only see shareholder OBC for your cruise on your cruise Guest Statement (page 3 under Gift Orders), not in your website account for that cruise. 

You can confirm your shareholder OBC by calling O. 

Shareholder OBC can only be used onboard, not for pre-cruise excursions or gratuities or other pre-cruise items.    

19 minutes ago, HHI Cruiser1 said:

You can only see shareholder OBC for your cruise on your cruise Guest Statement (page 3 under Gift Orders), not in your website account for that cruise. 

You can confirm your shareholder OBC by calling O. 

Shareholder OBC can only be used onboard, not for pre-cruise excursions or gratuities or other pre-cruise items.    

I have received my shareholder OBC 3 times now and every time it appeared on my website account within 48 hours of requesting it.

On 7/22/2023 at 10:43 AM, davencl said:

Oceania does not post shareholder credits to your account on the website.  It is shown on the updated invoice emailed to you.  Example as follows:

Gift Orders
US$125 COMPLIMENTARY SHIPBOARD CREDIT * $125.00 

Mine is posted to my online account. It showed up about a week after I sent in the form.