2024 President's Cruise Oasis from Barcelona

16 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

Thanks, but ridiculously overpriced right out of the gate!  We’ll pass!  🤣

Have you been on any of them?  I'm actually going on the Utopia Inaugural - crazy pricing for that as well but I have never been on one and it's close as you know

Edited by molly361

48 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Only 3.33x the price that I'm paying for the Oasis 14-night spring TA.  😲

I'm taking the Utopia inaugural for about as much as 3 regular 4 day cruises on her would cost.  No one ever can accuse me of being financially savvy 😱

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

Have you been on any of them?  I'm actually going on the Utopia Inaugural - crazy pricing for that as well but I have never been on one and it's close as you know

Nope!  We’ve never really cared to go.  The only reason I even looked this time is because we’ll already be in Europe.  I’m sure they’ll have no trouble filling it though!  We won’t be around for the Utopia Inaugural either!

19 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

As they say ... you can't take it with you.

They also say…. Don’t out live your money. Ask my brother, he’ll be 66 soon, and do to poor money management, he has no hope of retiring unless he wins the lottery.

20 hours ago, molly361 said:

I'm taking the Utopia inaugural for about as much as 3 regular 4 day cruises on her would cost.  No one ever can accuse me of being financially savvy 😱

Mega Millions is $820M tonight. We may join you yet. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, little britain said:

My TA has just posted new lower priced group rates for this cruise … so prices unsustainable already! Also looks like Marseilles is dropped? 

Marseilles isn’t dropped just for the President’s Cruise, it is missing from 10 Mediterranean Cruises on Oasis throughout 2024. She only seems to be calling in Marseille every 2 weeks, rather than running the calling every week like we have seen in previous years.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Marseilles isn’t dropped just for the President’s Cruise, it is missing from 10 Mediterranean Cruises on Oasis throughout 2024. She only seems to be calling in Marseille every 2 weeks, rather than running the calling every week like we have seen in previous years.

I won’t miss it.

• Like 1