Explora I Pictures

PaulMCO

5 hours ago, Springmount said:

More menus please, room service as well if possible. Much appreciated, thanks.

How about Marble & Co.  These are posts from social media.

Marble1 Men.png

Marble2 Men.png

Marble3 Men.png

362966384_10160879092248794_2559659449178236457_n.jpg

363354419_10160879092088794_7498163564422744706_n.jpg

361941379_10160879092353794_6232342397549296637_n.jpg

361933652_10160879092228794_677780177426490286_n.jpg

Edited by PaulMCO
  • Like 4

The pictures on here and on social media are convincing me that ‘jumping on board’ early with some bookings during the inaugural season with the spectacular early price incentives was a pretty good decision. September 9 and November 3 here we come.  But of course all of us are still sympathetic to those who were not able to sail the earlier cancelled cruises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One question. Just saw a short video of Europa of the OnePool deck grill/buffet with everything glass encased. No self service. Is this the same on Explora and is the Market Place the same NO self service ? Have never availed ourselves of buffets on land or sea due to self service. Thank you.

32 minutes ago, morpheusofthesea said:

One question. Just saw a short video of Europa of the OnePool deck grill/buffet with everything glass encased. No self service. Is this the same on Explora and is the Market Place the same NO self service ? Have never availed ourselves of buffets on land or sea due to self service. Thank you.

From the Spanish video that I saw, it appears that all of the choices/action stations are behind glass.

Look at 5:44

It's funny how this divides people - I LOVE having it served to me without worrying about others' less than ideal food handling habits!  Of course, it can be taken to extremes - I remember on Oceania over a decade ago requesting a few more blueberries as they made my breakfast fruit salad!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

Just go to the above video at 10:34

I believe that is the Cove Residence in that video not the Cocoon Residence. The two are quite different in layout

Edited by InsGuy3

2 minutes ago, InsGuy3 said:

I believe that is the Cove Residence in that video not the Cocoon Residence. The two are quite different in layout

The sub-title says it is the Cocoon. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 2:54 PM, PaulMCO said:

How about Marble & Co.  These are posts from social media.

Marble2 Men.png

I just remembered where I saw "Franck's" mashed potatoes before. Of course it was Oceania. Did he leave Oceania for Explora?

27 minutes ago, CB BOARDER said:

I just remembered where I saw "Franck's" mashed potatoes before. Of course it was Oceania. Did he leave Oceania for Explora?

Yep.  Explora made a big deal of it when the they hired him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ant@sea said:

After seeing some videos of the cabins I’m very surprised to see that the bathrooms don’t have double sinks, even in the largest suites. 

When we jumped from HAL Neptune Suites to MSC Yacht Club I thought I would miss them.  Nope! Too many other reasons to love the Yacht Club. I doubt we will ever sail HAL again. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 11:33 PM, Camillus112 said:

Thanks Dr. Cocktail!  DH and I are pool people...not swimmers, just moving and relaxing...and chatting with fellow pool people.

Interesting 🤔 My husband and me are swimmers and we have always wondered why some people are just staying around without swimming. We have never heard of „pool people“ before. I have learned something new.

Ivi

1 hour ago, travelberlin said:

Interesting 🤔 My husband and me are swimmers and we have always wondered why some people are just staying around without swimming. We have never heard of „pool people“ before. I have learned something new.

Ivi

So you think there is a pool long enough to swim lengths? I really hope your right, but I have never been on a ship with a pool long enough to actually swim. The sliding roof pool maybe OK, but it looks like one end has stairs the whole width.

Edited by frankhi