Christmas Sailing- Dining Reservations

Is it me, or does no one have the option to make dining reservations for the Adventure 12/22 sailing?

Do the other ships sailing over Christmas have their dining open yet? 

I'm so perplexed. I called customer service and they said dining opens 12-8 months prior to sailing. I commented that I’m 5 months out and they said to just keep checking. It just seems…off. 

4 minutes ago, twinmommy08 said:

Is it me, or does no one have the option to make dining reservations for the Adventure 12/22 sailing?

I'm so perplexed. I called customer service and they said dining opens 12-8 months prior to sailing. I commented that I’m 5 months out and they said to just keep checking. It just seems…off. 

I am assuming you are talking about specialty dining.  If so you are way too early for those.  They usually open up reservations at about 30-45 day mark

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GTO-Girl said:

I am assuming you are talking about specialty dining.  If so you are way too early for those.  They usually open up reservations at about 30-45 day mark

Huh? I have specialty dining reservations open for next March, June, & July.

3 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

I’m talking speciality and MDR for my time dining. The entire page is empty. 

I have dining packages for cruises more then a year out, so this isn’t true. 

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

Huh? I have specialty dining reservations open for next March, June, & July.

Holiday cruises have special dining for specialty restaurants (ie costs more) so reservations for those cruises don't open until closer to.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 1025cruise said:

Holiday cruises have special dining for specialty restaurants (ie costs more) so reservations for those cruises don't open until closer to.

Ah, ok, thanks. Never sailed during a major holiday.

2 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

I have sailed during a holiday before and was always able to book well in advance. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, twinmommy08 said:

I'm booked on that sailing and there is NO dining available.  That said I am also booked on the 12/22 Christmas sailing for the Allure (99% sure I am taking that one ) and specialty dining IS available  Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Chops and 150 are $100 and Giovann'is is $96.   No dining packages.  It's a 4 night sailing

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

I'm booked on that sailing and there is NO dining available.  That said I am also booked on the 12/22 Christmas sailing for the Allure (99% sure I am taking that one ) and specialty dining IS available  Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Chops and 150 are $100 and Giovann'is is $96.   No dining packages.  It's a 4 night sailing

Thanks for confirming it’s just not me! I’m actually not interested booking speciality for Christmas eve or day. I want to book it for my birthday 🥳 

I ended up changing from MTD to late seating. I don’t have time to check it everyday and knowing my luck, all the 7 pm reservations will be taken by the time I get back in. I have everything else booked. I’ll check around Black Friday for discounts but other than that this cruise is planned and paid for. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rouque said:

Dining is not available on Vision OTS Dec 22 either.  I've sailed several holiday cruises and dining was available by now as well.

Our sailing was supposed to be on Vision but last July they changed the ship to Adventure! 

On 7/30/2023 at 4:12 AM, molly361 said:

Wow-those prices are crazy! 
m

21 hours ago, twinmommy08 said:

Our sailing was supposed to be on Vision but last July they changed the ship to Adventure! 

Vision is going out of Baltimore.

If the dining prices are as high as the cabanas on CocoCay, I'll be sticking to the MDR! 🙂