Hilton Cocoa Beach?

jimmypackedcorn

4 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We always stay at the inn at Cocoa Beach. It’s steps from the beach and has a retro vibe that we really love. There is a beach bar/grill a 5 minute walk away that has the best fish tacos I’ve ever eaten. Sorry, can’t remember the name. 

We stayed at the Inn at Cocoa Beach last February - not for a cruise but for a 5 day bicycle tour.  It was lovely.  Rooms are small but clean with balconies or terraces.  They have a pool and the beach is just over a berm.  The management/owners and the staff were all very nice.  We had two very good dinners at Branos Italian Grill about a 5 minute walk away plus Ron Jon's Surf Shop is a block away if shopping is important.

On 7/29/2023 at 8:57 PM, jimmypackedcorn said:

Has anyone stayed here before heading to Port C? Has anyone tried the onsite restaurant?

Yes and yes, plus I am a local.

Hotel is okay nothing special, but we also have friends and family stay there as it's one of two best options.

The restaurant we think is more of a tourist trap as many don't have a car so they just eat there.

What I suggest is you Uber or walk 10 minutes to a place south called Gregorys steak house. Best option in the area. They also have a comedy club upstairs that's open Thursday -Saturday nights.

2 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Yes and yes, plus I am a local.

Hotel is okay nothing special, but we also have friends and family stay there as it's one of two best options.

The restaurant we think is more of a tourist trap as many don't have a car so they just eat there.

What I suggest is you Uber or walk 10 minutes to a place south called Gregorys steak house. Best option in the area. They also have a comedy club upstairs that's open Thursday -Saturday nights.

This is exactly what I am looking for, thank you! You said the hotel is one of the two best options, what's the other?

Thanks to those who recommended the Inn as well, it looks great too!

38 minutes ago, j&fhoneymooners said:

This is exactly what I am looking for, thank you! You said the hotel is one of the two best options, what's the other?

Thanks to those who recommended the Inn as well, it looks great too!

Raddison at the Port.

2 hours ago, j&fhoneymooners said:

Thank you!

Radisson At the Port is very dated and gets VERY bad reviews on Trip Advisor!!!  No way would I stay there!!!

There are much nicer places to stay!!  Here is my preferred list….all less than a mile to the port.

*Hampton Inn Cruise Port/Home2Suites

*Homewood Suites

*Towneplace Suites

*Springhill Suites

*Residence Inn