Medication on Transatlantic.

I just take medication relative to my start of day - no exact timings, but I do have at wakeup, breakfast time, dinner time & at bedtime meds.

There are 5 23 hour days on the eastbound crossing - but for me that is not significant.

• Thanks 1

It depends on the meds. Some I have to take in the morning no matter the time zone changes. Before a big time start to shift it a few hours if I can and then move it once I’m in the new time zone. The actually cruising part at every 25 hours it won’t have an impact but it’s the big flight that’s harder.

• Thanks 1

if you need to take them at the same time daily   just keep a spare watch set to your home time zone  & take the meds  at the same as you do at home

Mine is not time specific  so I usually  just shift my morning pill to lunch  &  we eat later on the ship than at home so I take my pill at dinner as usual

• Thanks 1

During a cruise I just take medicines according to ship's time. What requires adjustment is flying eastbound before a cruise departing from Europe. On the day I arrive, I postpone morning doses until lunchtime so as not to be taking them too soon after the previous day's, then mid-morning the following day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1