Shore excursions under Simply More

Tsunami74

8 minutes ago, bassethounddog said:

Thank you for trying to help me. O just sent me the Excursions PDF. It doesn’t look like  a SM Shore Excursion Package is offered for my cruise. 

IMG_7696.jpeg

Is this the 11 day cruise? Only reason I can think if it is that one is due to perhaps only being 6 ports. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Very weird not to have the Ultimate shorex package. I wonder if the pdf for people with OLife has Ultimate available. The website lists prices in the Ultimate column and N/As in the 25% column:

image.thumb.png.c3e0958bf9565ea0e2e17d3c3aaee5df.png

If the Ultimate shorex package interests you (typically pays off if you do shorex in every port), you can ask. If you are satisfied with your current purchases, then have a great time!

I bet it is an IT error

UNLIMITED   instead of the SM tab

It is not the first time  things get screwed up

25 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Very weird not to have the Ultimate shorex package. I wonder if the pdf for people with OLife has Ultimate available. The website lists prices in the Ultimate column and N/As in the 25% column:

image.thumb.png.c3e0958bf9565ea0e2e17d3c3aaee5df.png

If the Ultimate shorex package interests you (typically pays off if you do shorex in every port), you can ask. If you are satisfied with your current purchases, then have a great time!

Thank y’all for trying to help me. I am happy with what I booked with the excursion credit. I saw the earlier comment about the 25% discount package and played around on the O site. That is how I saw the pricing glitch. This will be my first O cruise in January with another one booked in the summer Barcelona to Rome. 

2 minutes ago, bassethounddog said:

Thank y’all for trying to help me. I am happy with what I booked with the excursion credit. I saw the earlier comment about the 25% discount package and played around on the O site. That is how I saw the pricing glitch. This will be my first O cruise in January with another one booked in the summer Barcelona to Rome. 

Received your excursion pdf for that one? Hopefully that one indicates the Simply More pricing and unlimited.

17 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Received your excursion pdf for that one? Hopefully that one indicates the Simply More pricing and unlimited.

No, I didn’t receive an Excursion PDF for Barcelona to Rome either…. Maybe because I booked it over a year out. I kept OL on that one as the price increase was greater than the Caribbean cruise. Barcelona to Rome is a 7 day cruise. It includes some of our favorite ports and also a few new ones on our list. We are including 3 extra days in Barcelona and Rome. 
This group is very helpful to us O newbies. Thanks to All. 😊

Edited by bassethounddog

4 minutes ago, bassethounddog said:

No, I didn’t receive an Excursion PDF for Barcelona to Rome either…. Maybe because I booked it over a year out. I kept OL on that one as the price increase was greater than the Caribbean cruise. Barcelona to Rome is a 7 day cruise. It includes some of our favorite ports and also a few new ones on our list. We are including 3 extra days in Barcelona and Rome. 
This group is very helpful to us O newbies. Thanks to All. 😊

You will love it none the less. Great choice for the extra days in Rome and Barcelona!  And I think you will love the Vista! I know we certainly did, a gorgeous ship. 

37 minutes ago, ORV said:

I've had cruises that didn't have the 25% discount or Unlimited tour package. Not sure what the parameters are for it. This was with Olife. 

From what I can tell if there are 6 or fewer port days they are not included. 

Just now, EJL2023 said:

From what I can tell if there are 6 or fewer port days they are not included. 

That makes sense, at least one of the cruises that didn't have it had 5 ports. 

On 8/9/2023 at 4:57 PM, bassethounddog said:

Are you going on the Aug. 3rd 2024 Barcelona to Rome?  We are going on that one.