What is the lowest you've seen classic soda package?

26 minutes ago, Bucket List Ticked said:

That’s great - I thought they had to use the machines!! They do like the choice but won’t want to have the cups on them all the time.

I don't like the soda from a gun. Has an odd taste to it. I carry my cup BUT I  actually found these insulated type slings on Amazon. I put my cup in it and it has an adjustable strap so I can just throw it over my shoulder lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoGAdawgsWin said:

When you mention Black Friday is that the one after Thanksgiving or does Royal make up their own (Like Amazon Prime Day)?

It’s around the same timeframe as you mentioned. I can’t remember when it starts. It might be the actual Friday after Thanksgiving but I think I got it a couple days after that still.

Best price we’ve gotten on the classic soda package was $5.99/day for our Sept 2022 Harmony cruise, purchased during Black Friday sale in 2021, so that’s going back quite a way. I don’t think that price lasted through the whole Black Friday sale before going back up.

Lately the best I’ve seen is $9.99. Funny, no matter what % off they’re advertising they always seem to end up with the same bottom line price of $9.99/day.  Creative math 🤣!  I’ll be interested to see what price they come up with for this year’s Black Friday sale. 

18 hours ago, perfect match said:

Best price we’ve gotten on the classic soda package was $5.99/day for our Sept 2022 Harmony cruise, purchased during Black Friday sale in 2021, so that’s going back quite a way. I don’t think that price lasted through the whole Black Friday sale before going back up.

Lately the best I’ve seen is $9.99. Funny, no matter what % off they’re advertising they always seem to end up with the same bottom line price of $9.99/day.  Creative math 🤣!  I’ll be interested to see what price they come up with for this year’s Black Friday sale. 

We did the same. Purchased Black Friday 2021 for Sept 2022 Anthem sailing- $5.99.  Great deal.

• Like 1

Probably a dumb question, but looking at 'soda package' on celebrity tonight, and wife wondered if we BOTH have to purchase it, if we so choose [like the alcohol packages]?  I didn't know the answer but just assumed that would not be required for SODA? But who knows? BTW, it's priced at $9.99 ppd just now [regular price crossed out on pre cruise planner at $15.99].  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LinRon3 said:

Probably a dumb question, but looking at 'soda package' on celebrity tonight, and wife wondered if we BOTH have to purchase it, if we so choose [like the alcohol packages]?  I didn't know the answer but just assumed that would not be required for SODA? But who knows? BTW, it's priced at $9.99 ppd just now [regular price crossed out on pre cruise planner at $15.99].  

Just one of you can buy the soda package - it’s only alcohol packages that every adult in cabin has to buy.

33 minutes ago, toxicfairy said:

Ok now new qestion: 

whats the lowest you've seen the Refreshment package? Lol deciding if i should wait and see if black Friday drops the price. We're not cruising until August 2024.

Lowest I have seen in the last year is 9.99.

I doubt you will see it any lower. maybe 8.99 on Black Friday but they don't do much discounting on beverage packages for black Friday.