YYZ Express

LHT28

For those that do not have Nexus or trusted  traveller or whatever   has anyone used this  program?

https://www.torontopearson.com/en/departures/yyz-express

Was it  worth  going through  or just stick to the regular security line?

We are not getting Nexus  so do not bother suggesting that option

1 hour ago, *Miss G* said:

My daughter used it a few weeks ago and loved it. (YYZ-IAD)  She said she zipped past everyone in the queue using the nexus lane. 

We will be flying to Europe in October, YYZ-CDG and home AMS -YYZ .  We have Nexus, can we use the Trusted Traveller line?

18 minutes ago, JoyMBee said:

We will be flying to Europe in October, YYZ-CDG and home AMS -YYZ .  We have Nexus, can we use the Trusted Traveller line?

Definitely. NEXUS members are Trusted Travellers and are always entitled to use the preferred Trusted Traveller lines. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cmich068 said:

There's no reason not to use YYZ Express if your flight is eligible for it, worst case scenario you can always opt for the regular line or any other line you are eligible for. 

I just wondered if it was  any better 

My sister  flew out a week ago  & they zipped through  the security  in the express line

so will give  it  try

• Like 1

I believe it's worth it! It doesn't take much time to book and can save quite a bit of time in the potentially busy "public" security line. 

I booked it for a domestic flight in March but the regular security line was short so I was directed there. Because of that experience I didn't bother booking it on a domestic flight last month and regretted the decision! The Express line was virtually empty while I had to spend about 20 minutes in the regular security clearance line. (Admittedly, 20 minutes wasn't the worst of wait times but it was 5am and I wanted coffee! LOL)

The Bottom Line: It's free and easy to book plus you won't be penalized should you end up going the regular route! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE: I just used YYZ Express this morning for a domestic flight. I chose a time slot of 6:30am which allows 15 minutes on either side. In theory, it was valid from 6:15am-6:45am. Because I had to wake up at "Ridiculous O'Clock", I ran late leaving the house and got to the line at 6:55am. I told the Express agent that I was a bit late for my time slot and she kindly let me through anyway. Not sure if that's the norm but I was so relieved as the regular security line would have taken at least 25 minutes while I was through in less than 5 with Express! 🙂

Happy Travels!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BeachTunes said:

UPDATE: I just used YYZ Express this morning for a domestic flight. I chose a time slot of 6:30am which allows 15 minutes on either side. In theory, it was valid from 6:15am-6:45am. Because I had to wake up at "Ridiculous O'Clock", I ran late leaving the house and got to the line at 6:55am. I told the Express agent that I was a bit late for my time slot and she kindly let me through anyway. Not sure if that's the norm but I was so relieved as the regular security line would have taken at least 25 minutes while I was through in less than 5 with Express! 🙂

Happy Travels!

Thanks for the update   we will probably  be closer  to Noon  so will sign up & fingers crossed it is a short line  🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...