E-Class Lowest Sky Suite Cost Per Day Analysis

bnurick

Using the CruisePlum search engine here are the least expensive cost per day itineraries available for E-Class ships 7+ nights. In round math it starts at $1,000 a day. Given the known and unknown is it worth the money right now? Personally, I would prefer not to be required to buy the All Included and purchase everything a-la-carte given recent cutbacks.

IMG_0458.jpeg

The number is getting up there. It roughly corresponds to what a land based resort (Marriott style) would cost with ala Carte food and booze included on a daily basis. 

x will always have AI for suites. It is expected at that level. The competition is Silversea Crystal and Seabourne which are AI. X is trying to keep Suite customers from moving to those luxury lines so they have to offer a similar day to day experience wherever they can. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tfred said:

The number is getting up there. It roughly corresponds to what a land based resort (Marriott style) would cost with ala Carte food and booze included on a daily basis. 

x will always have AI for suites. It is expected at that level. The competition is Silversea Crystal and Seabourne which are AI. X is trying to keep Suite customers from moving to those luxury lines so they have to offer a similar day to day experience wherever they can. 

Thanks.  I am starting to search all options.  We are already DCL people and they have had little change overall.

1 hour ago, bnurick said:

Thanks.  I am starting to search all options.  We are already DCL people and they have had little change overall.

DCL is unattractive for us mainly because of large amounts of kids. We are ok with suite pricing - mostly- but as it inches over $1000/day, Silversea et al look more attractive for those dollars   We are on a Silversea Med cruise next year.  It was actually less expensive (marginally) than X suite and better ports with excursions   

Most of the X "cutbacks" don't really bother us. Spent over 2500 nights in hotels for business and never had a butler and don't miss it 

• Like 1

other than being in Hurricane season in the Carib  the BEYOND itins  pricrs seem ok...BEYOND is a great ship, we enjoyed our suite..found Lumjnae to ve quite over rated..  dark areas, crowded table spacing..  menu and food so so!

This is a good way to cull out some possible voyages. I did notice that Some of those “cheapest” prices were Suite Guarantees. Also if not Guarantees, they are Magic Carpet suites.

For us, on E class suite location matters a lot. Limited mobility makes the aft SS a no go, we really prefer near the front elevators.

But, regarding the OP’s question, right now I am not booking at $1,000 per day, given Celebrity’s treatment of booked guests with their recent cancellations. Our preferred location would be even higher. 

mac_tlc