Explorer of the Seas Suite vs Diamond lounges

Carol28

16 minutes ago, firstimer2009 said:

Very stupid question.  My husband and I are in a Grand Suite for a Sept 2024 sailing Barcelona to Rome.  Does this mean we can access the Diamond, Suite and Concierge Lounge?  This first class cruising is new to us, although I almost always fly business or first on long distances.  I travelled full time for 30 years so cannot take being back in coach for anything longer than 4 hours.

You can only access Suite/Concierge Lounge unless you are also Diamond,  Diamond + or Pinnacle.  Those ststuses will also give you access to Diamond Lounge. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, firstimer2009 said:

Very stupid question.  My husband and I are in a Grand Suite for a Sept 2024 sailing Barcelona to Rome.  Does this mean we can access the Diamond, Suite and Concierge Lounge?  This first class cruising is new to us, although I almost always fly business or first on long distances.  I travelled full time for 30 years so cannot take being back in coach for anything longer than 4 hours.

You will not have access to the DL. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

You can only access Suite/Concierge Lounge unless you are also Diamond,  Diamond + or Pinnacle.  Those ststuses will also give you access to Diamond Lounge. 

Not true.

Dimond and Diamond + only have access to the DL. Not the SL. A lot of the CLs are now SLs.  Pinnacles have access to the SL only if the number of Ps for that specific cruise are low and the LA makes that decision. 

Edited by doghog

4 minutes ago, doghog said:

Not true.

Dimond and Diamond + only have access to the DL. Not the SL. A lot of the CLs are now SLs.  Pinnacles have access to the SL only if the number of Ps for that specific cruise are low and the LA makes that decision. 

I guess I wasn't clear.  To access Diamond Lounge you need to have Diamond,  Diamond+ or Pinnacle status.  Can't access that lounge just because you are in a suite.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, firstimer2009 said:

There are no stupid questions.  You asked a common question.  We are happy to advise.  🙂 

The Diamond Lounge is strictly for loyalty members in the RCI Crown and Anchor program.  Can be accessed once you make Diamond at 80 points.  Also available to Diamond plus and Pinnacle, being the next levels up.  The Suites Lounge is for GS and above, so that will be your lounge of choice.  Enjoy your cruise!   

• Like 1