Getting ready to book

Harrisonkid

I have a few question:

1. there seems to be a savings if you book the all-inclusive at the original booking but I can't back into that number. Can anyone help?

2.looking at the Concierge Class. Can anyone help with what does the concierge provide that makes up that cost difference? We are Elite but have never booked 

a concierge class.

Thanks in advance 

The cost without AI

Daily gratuity. $18.50 pp per day

Classic beverage package $89.00 pp per day + 20% gratuity- current price if purchased pre cruise $70.99 pp pd + 20%

The basic wi-fi can not be purchased.  The premium wi-fi varies but is in the range of $21-33 per day for 1 device.

Hope that helps you make your decision.

• Thanks 1

As elite, you do get happy hour drinks every night (except embarkation night) between 5 and 7 from a limited menu plus some specialty coffees/mimosas at the elite breakfast each morning which for some may play into your decision of whether you need a drink package.

We like concierge class for the embarkation day lunch in the MDR but that really is only worth so much.  Concierge class cabins are generally located in better areas.  And you do get a few minor perks like a bottle of sparkling wine upon request, daily treats (these may be upon request now too), etc.

Here's Celebrity's website with al list of all the perks.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/concierge-class-stateroom

• Thanks 1

We started booking Concierge Class with no add-on’s as you just don’t know what changes X will make between now and when you cruise. Will purchase Premium Wi-Fi a week before embarkation or so. A martini was $22 with tip on the Silhouette, so you can do the break even math to get an idea if you can out drink a beverage package. Enjoy your cruise.

1 hour ago, Harrisonkid said:

I have a few question:

1. there seems to be a savings if you book the all-inclusive at the original booking but I can't back into that number. Can anyone help?

2.looking at the Concierge Class. Can anyone help with what does the concierge provide that makes up that cost difference? We are Elite but have never booked 

a concierge class.

Thanks in advance 

there is a concierge  at a desk someplace but not  what you think.may be a good perk.  ( our opinion) 

others have outlined the conciege perks..that's abt it!

The cabins are generally in "better" locations.  Higher decks.   On S class ships I don't see the value and I get a verandah category.  On M class I do Concierge or Aqua due to the 20 extra sq ft over the regular veranda categories.  On E class they are all IV which I don't do.

Most people find the value in Location, the embarkation lunch, extra CC points 5 per day vs 3.