Select dining

andrewpickup

Hi wonder if anyone could help , we booked this nearly a year ago , I was led to believe that select meant we could go when we wanted to eat , it may mean a short wait , last year we went on Princess and turned up as we suited , sometimes a small que , fine . Thing is we eat depending on what the day is like , now I’m getting the impression that we have to pre book it ? And the only options seem to be 9 pm ( going in a couple of weeks ) 9pm way too late for our needs 

Am I getting this wrong ?

You can go when you like but there might be a short wait depending on time you want to dine. You'll be given a pager. You can make a reservation when if you want to do that. Other times may open once you're on board. The app sometimes (read that many times) is not up to date before and sometimes on board as well. Also, I've often called Captains Club to make reservations. Their number is

800-760-0654. Don't press any menu options, just hold until you get a person.

On 8/25/2023 at 12:57 PM, andrewpickup said:

Hi wonder if anyone could help , we booked this nearly a year ago , I was led to believe that select meant we could go when we wanted to eat , it may mean a short wait , last year we went on Princess and turned up as we suited , sometimes a small que , fine . Thing is we eat depending on what the day is like , now I’m getting the impression that we have to pre book it ? And the only options seem to be 9 pm ( going in a couple of weeks ) 9pm way too late for our needs 

Am I getting this wrong ?

What ship?