Suite & Old Premiere Package

keri2000

Here is today's list of suite perks.  I do see the listing from above.  First column, 8th post.  Unfortunately, that does not "solve" the issue of having to CALL Room Service in order to have MDR dinner in your suite.  I can't imagine Crew Chatting your order.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/products/staterooms/default-suite.html

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

Although, in fine print, canapés can include Chocolate Strawberries on embarkation evening.  

I hope to have answers when I am on my next cruise.  Still waiting for Suite and/or Elite passengers cruising now to chime in regarding Tea Service, Minibar Exchange, MDR delivered to room, etc.  Someone must be on a cruise now (after the change) and can answer these questions.

4 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Here is today's list of suite perks.  I do see the listing from above.  First column, 8th post.  Unfortunately, that does not "solve" the issue of having to CALL Room Service in order to have MDR dinner in your suite.  I can't imagine Crew Chatting your order.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/products/staterooms/default-suite.html

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

Although, in fine print, canapés can include Chocolate Strawberries on embarkation evening.  

I hope to have answers when I am on my next cruise.  Still waiting for Suite and/or Elite passengers cruising now to chime in regarding Tea Service, Minibar Exchange, MDR delivered to room, etc.  Someone must be on a cruise now (after the change) and can answer these questions.

I know you won't get everything on the PrincessSuite_eFlyer file. Specifically, you definitely won't get "Balcony with upgraded patio furniture (two comfortable loungers, a table and two chairs)" in your suite.😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

So, the several answers posted in this forum that there is no RS charge for Elite & Suite benefits doesn't do the trick for you?

6 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

So, the several answers posted in this forum that there is no RS charge for Elite & Suite benefits doesn't do the trick for you?

"Upgraded room service menu with full breakfast, lunch and dinner offerings" 

24 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

I know you won't get everything on the PrincessSuite_eFlyer file. Specifically, you definitely won't get "Balcony with upgraded patio furniture (two comfortable loungers, a table and two chairs)" in your suite.😉

Every suite I have even been including June on the Discovery had 2 loungers a table and 3-4 chairs on the balcony 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Thank you for pointing that out.  I am hoping for the best, but considering this is Princess, I am prepared for the battle.  I'm generally the rose colored glaases Polly Ana, but lately have been a doubting Thomas.