Euribia 2025

EllieinNJ

Was looking at the Euribia April 5, 2025 16 night Dubai to Rome.  Only lists Bella guarantee balconies.  Does this mean the ship's other balconies are already all booked up this far in advance?  I do not want to pay $1500 pp and wind up with an obstructed balcony.

Where are you seeing the 16 night leg? I can only get the longer 20+ day legs.

I don't think it's likely all the cabins are booked up at this stage. Rather if you are going via an agent, they will get a certain block or allocation to work from. If MSC direct, they will likely be phasing the release of cabins and not all are on sale. Who knows why - but I'd bet the cost of your cruise that not all the cabins are sold out.

• Like 1

I just tried a dummy booking and no matter what category you choose, it is only Bella.  It says suites and YC sold out.  I saw the all the segments up to 28 days.    EM

Edited by Essiesmom

9 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

Was looking at the Euribia April 5, 2025 16 night Dubai to Rome.  Only lists Bella guarantee balconies.  Does this mean the ship's other balconies are already all booked up this far in advance?  I do not want to pay $1500 pp and wind up with an obstructed balcony.

$1500 for a 16 night cruise in a balcony (even if obstructed) sounds like a great deal to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been looking at the same cruise but 18 nights, ending in Barcelona. Had the same experience (Bella only), suddenly 2 days ago it opened for all experiences!  Great pricing IMO. 

Edited by Dejlig Ko
Add one more sentence
  • Thanks 1