New Room Service Menu and Prices

cruzin4us

15 hours ago, rdsqrl said:

I see the veggie burger is free.  Totally disagree with that.  They should pay us to eat that thing. 

I had to laugh at this.  My first meal on a Princess ship was upon boarding, ordering a veggie burger.  On other lines, it;s a Gardenburger or Boca burger type burger.  Imagine my surprise when I got a cold mashed potato and pea patty.  It was and still is the worst thing I have ever been served on a cruise ship AND they haven't changed it.  Ordered on in the dining room on our last trip just to see, yep, still cold potatoes and weirdly mashed other veggies, cold on a bun.

2 hours ago, Bollycats said:

When I was in my Cruise Personalizer I looked under Onboard Services, then Food and Beverage Experiences. They have chips, quacamole, and salsa for $9. Maybe now you have to order in advance?

😂 Random offering, that’s for sure

1 hour ago, fabby50 said:

I had to laugh at this.  My first meal on a Princess ship was upon boarding, ordering a veggie burger.  On other lines, it;s a Gardenburger or Boca burger type burger.  Imagine my surprise when I got a cold mashed potato and pea patty.  It was and still is the worst thing I have ever been served on a cruise ship AND they haven't changed it.  Ordered on in the dining room on our last trip just to see, yep, still cold potatoes and weirdly mashed other veggies, cold on a bun.

It’s the absolute worst! 

On 8/27/2023 at 2:06 PM, cruzin4us said:

Right?   $5 for a cookie is absurd.

My biggest beef is there is no free food choices (IC cafe) for us late night gamblers.   If the Island had something else open I wouldn't mind so much.    The fruit plate thru room service is very large (looks like the picture on the app).

I was on the Island in the Fall.  We would grab pizza upstairs after gambling late and we also had some food delivered to us in Crooners late. 

I was also on the Ruby this winter and actually preferred the food on the Ruby in the MDR but the hot dogs upstairs on the Island have been the best I've had so far on Princess. 

7 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

It was no charge for a very short time,  while they were making changes. 

2-3 months was great. If they were going to increase the charge, removing it completely for a couple months was an odd choice in between.... 

3 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

I believe it was the new offerings at no charge. Maybe a trial period?

It was the exact same pizzas that were $3, made complimentary. And are now an $8.50 cost, 3 months later.  

No change in the pizza itself or the offerings of types of pizzas. Whether they've gotten bigger or not, I don't know yet, haven't sailed in the past 2 weeks.. 

16 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

It was the exact same pizzas that were $3, made complimentary. And are now an $8.50 cost, 3 months later.  

No change in the pizza itself or the offerings of types of pizzas. Whether they've gotten bigger or not, I don't know yet, haven't sailed in the past 2 weeks.. 

I would bet big money they haven't gotten larger... 🙄

1 hour ago, reedprincess said:

They definitely changed. Don't recall these being previously offered as room service. 

Capriccio has artichoke hearts, mushrooms, ham, Kalamata olives and basil  

Romana has anchovies, olives, capers and basil 

Vegetariana has avocados, sun dried tomatoes, roma tomatoes, red onions, bell peppers and mushrooms 

Edited by startedwithamouse

• 7 months later...
On 8/28/2023 at 12:51 AM, Womble99 said:

Guess the question is how long until the cookies are $$ no matter where you source them? 🤷‍♂️

NCL solved that problem.  They no longer have cookies period. 😞