Boarding time on embarkation day

Lenbro1944

We are embarking on the Splendor in Copenhagen on September 12. Sailing time is listed at 6PM. Our boarding time is 11:30am which we plan to take part in. After getting settled on the ship and possible lunch we are considering getting off the ship to see some sights in Copenhagen. Do we have enough time and if so what would be the latest time that we would need to reboard the ship to feel comfortable not being left behind?

Any suggestions as to,if doable, what we might plan to do in Copenhagen and available transportation from the ship and back.

The information you need is here:  https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/planning/transportation-cruise-terminals.

The Splendor will be at Ocean Quay, C332.  This should be on your cruise documents.  Your documents should also list an all-aboard time.  It is usually two hours prior to sailaway.

9 hours ago, RachelG said:

In Copenhagen, it is very feasible to do and I have done more than once.  The resistance museum is nearby and worth seeing.  Copenhagen is a great city for walking. 

Seconding the recommendation for the resistance museum!

20 hours ago, RachelG said:

In Copenhagen, it is very feasible to do and I have done more than once.  The resistance museum is nearby and worth seeing.  Copenhagen is a great city for walking. 

I also recommend this museum.  Try to get some detail directions. We took a trolley from our hotel and were dropped off within a block, the guy pointed the way, and it still took us several passes before we saw it.  (I realized there wasn't a parking lot or huge sign like we are use to in the states.)

• Like 1