LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

53 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The flying Scotsman just came on and said cabins were ready. 😬 Not sure about that. 

Hope this isn’t indicative of the rest of the cruise. I love the new big ships but the understaffing, the long lines at every venue really made us go back to the smaller ones. I really wish they would build new smaller ships. Looking forward to your review Megan, always happy to see you and Mr. Megan cruise!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m not sure. Glad you said that. I thought it was odd. 

13 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

The bed looks so odd without a skirt. Is that a thing of the past now?

That does look odd, sort of like moving day.

Great pictures @MeganGC1983

• Thanks 1

Here’s my gripe about the bigger ships. There’s so many people, it’s hard to make a bartender connection. That’s why “my guys” stay on smaller ships. Arias would love to be here only because they keep sending him to Australia. Anything but Australia. 😆 He thinks he’s heading out on the Freedom from Barcelona next. 

• Like 7

Just now, CruizinSusan70 said:

Were they wearing pineapple shirts?

This was a convo from The Tribe thread. Ashley and Franco were @blarko’s neighbors on her last cruise. They decorated their door looking for options but didn’t care enough to turn their pineapple upside down. We decided they were lazy lovers based on their door decor. 😆

• Haha 16

1 hour ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

If you happen to be taking pictures when you are off the ship and it is docked in the correct position, could I ask you to please get pictures of the cove balconies on the port side?  I have heard so much about them, and have our first one booked for the October 1 sailing. But if you don’t remember, I won’t be heartbroken!  Your review is just perfect timing for me. I will go back to Jamman’s review also before our turn to cruise. 

We had one a few months ago and loved it! It was very quiet (except for when our neighbors were on their balcony - they had a very, VERY good time out there!!)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6