LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

7 minutes ago, Sherry84 said:

Great, so glad I put deposits down on 2 cruises last month 😩

You should be fine. It’s Virgin Voyages. I heard two weeks ago this was happening. I just had to wait for the announcement. I’ve now scoured the internets and social media. It just changes my February cruise from Brilliant Lady to Valiant Lady again. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

You should be fine. It’s Virgin Voyages. I heard two weeks ago this was happening. I just had to wait for the announcement. I’ve now scoured the internets and social media. It just changes my February cruise from Brilliant Lady to Valiant Lady again. 

As long as you're not on the Gypsy Lady 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Fantastic 30 minute massage for $25. It was interrupted by emails… brilliant lady delayed. Blah. Blah. Blah. 

That's a big jump in price.  I had an hour massage for $20 May 2022 and my DDs had 30 minute massages for $10.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Well, I'm not fine. They canceled my January/February Valiant Lady cruise! 😪

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983....some wisdom from this ol lady.....recovery from a "good time" takes a lot longer as we biologically age.....now you have an idea as to why I am now a "light weight" and fine with that...I no longer enjoy the recovery process, steady and even wins my race!

Dr Daniel Amen, a psychiatrist from California, got my attention when he stressed that the brain really hates alcohol. Dementia now is scarier to me than cancer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2