75% off 2nd guest Sale???

Rudy888

We are booked this January/February on Connie 3 cruises B2B. Cost per day about $450. Per day. Looked at Equinox 2025 same months price was $550. If you want deposit refundable, add over $918 additional brings the sale price to a around $650. Per day. What a deal!!!!!!. This was for a standard balcony cabin with drinks, Wi Fi ,and Tips for now. We are Elite.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Rudy888 said:

We are booked this January/February on Connie 3 cruises B2B. Cost per day about $450. Per day. Looked at Equinox 2025 same months price was $550. If you want deposit refundable, add over $918 additional brings the sale price to an around $650. Per day. What a deal!!!!!!. This was for a standard balcony cabin with drinks, Wi Fi ,and Tips for now. We are Elite.

Connie is considered by Some as a less desirable ship than her sisters Millie and Summit that have been upgraded by the Revolutionized modernization major redo.

I recently sailed on Connie and the only things I missed from the other 2 were the better Cabin TV’s and the improved layout of the Oceanview Cafe.

The ship is well maintained and the Crew were the usual Celebrity great people we all like .

45 minutes ago, hubofhockey said:

If you do the math on any “sale”, prices are rarely different from the previous price.  Real price drops aren’t from sales but excess inventory of cabins on certain itineraries.

This says it all.  It is all about supply and demand.  The ads for "sales" are just something to get you to look because there is no base line for the % off.  

• Like 1

It may just be me, but when I respond to an X email with this language, find a cruise, and do a “test booking” for two, the final price comes up right at twice the stated pp price, with no discount for the second guest. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, Rudy888 said:

We are booked this January/February on Connie 3 cruises B2B. Cost per day about $450. Per day. Looked at Equinox 2025 same months price was $550. If you want deposit refundable, add over $918 additional brings the sale price to a around $650. Per day. What a deal!!!!!!. This was for a standard balcony cabin with drinks, Wi Fi ,and Tips for now. We are Elite.

Are there any left?

4 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

It may just be me, but when I respond to an X email with this language, find a cruise, and do a “test booking” for two, the final price comes up right at twice the stated pp price, with no discount for the second guest. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

No you're not. The published per person prices always have the discount included already. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hcat said:

So did op actually get 75% off  2nd cruiser?  Or was the point x sale is no sale? 

Tonopah:Cunard to Connie..will be interesting!

You need to look at the numbers on the confirmation page. It will show each passengers' fare as well as the applied discount for each ...pricing.thumb.jpg.4233a50710d067da42f50fdd780c7933.jpg

On 9/2/2023 at 8:26 PM, hcat said:

So did op actually get 75% off  2nd cruiser?  Or was the point x sale is no sale? 

Tonopah:Cunard to Connie..will be interesting!

The test booking did show 75% off. My cruises this winter were booked with no promo like those I was looking at in 2025 and the cost per day was substantially higher.