Can't figure out what level we are.

KevintheIrishDJ

3 hours ago, peyroutous said:

I had already emailed on Loyalty@Azamara.com but my email bounced back! (No longer in service).

Odd - just last Saturday I emailed this address.  No bounce-back and some action taken on my request, but only partial and they have not replied, despite my explicit request that they confirm with screen-shots or similar of the updated details on my account.

Perhaps they've only done half the work, and I'll hear back when they complete, but the radio-silence from this and previous request to the main customer service address is just frustrating.

• Like 2

This evening I got a fairly generic email reply from Az Support at loyaltyintl@azamara.com promising to send my email to customer services to deal with the problem they attributed  to “some generic IT issues due to the migration that they hoped to be fixed “very soon” and to keep an eye on my account for updates and changes……

4 hours ago, JaneStarr said:

This sounds totally wrong to me from everything that’s been reported! 

What I would do is print out your cruise history with loyalty status from the Celebrity website along (including a confirmation of your Oct 2022 cruise) and bring it with you on your upcoming Onward cruise for them to straighten out onboard. 

I’m betting the issue is that Azamara (Seaware site) assigned you a brand new loyalty number after the change-over so your bookings are not linked to your original Azamara Circle number (which is exactly the same as your Celebrity Captain’s Club number). They randomly assigned most (all?) of us duplicate loyalty numbers for some unknown reason.

This *should be* an easy fix pre-cruise if you can manage to ever get a response from Azamara.

I’m pretty sure they are able to fix your status onboard if you can show documentation. Hopefully this won’t involve them sending yet another “ticket” to Miami!

In case it helps, here is how to get the documentation to print out that I mentioned. Sign into the celebrity website and click on the indicated “tab” for your cruise history. Interestingly, my 8/22/23 Azamara cruise is showing, so your Oct 2022 should also be reflected.

IMG_1669.png

IMG_1668.png

I still have the keycard from last october Azamara cruise with the word “discoverer” printed on it. Hoe much proove do they need? 
now they told our TA the computer software couldn’t add the points. 54 years ago men walked in the mooi and we saw that live on television. And now adding a number is not possible? 

• 3 weeks later...

On a slightly different note has anyone had trouble using their loyalty credits. We are discover level. I was just told I could only get my internet minutes and free laundry if I booked the cruise onboard!  I had called to see if the 90 minutes were combinable with the 120 min on a veranda+ cabin. 

3 hours ago, Buckeye 6 said:

On a slightly different note has anyone had trouble using their loyalty credits. We are discover level. I was just told I could only get my internet minutes and free laundry if I booked the cruise onboard!  I had called to see if the 90 minutes were combinable with the 120 min on a veranda+ cabin. 

This is from the Azamara web site under faqs:

How does the Suite and Loyalty benefit combinability work?

• When you stay in Veranda Plus or Suite categories, you have the option to combine both Internet and laundry benefits with those that the Veranda Plus and Suite categories offer, depending on your loyalty tier. For example, if an Explorer member that earns 60 minutes or 35% savings towards the Full Voyage Unlimited Package stays in a Veranda Plus category that offers 120 free Internet minutes or 25% savings towards the Full Voyage Unlimited Package, they can combine either the free Internet minutes or package redemption, to make a total of either 180 free minutes or 60% savings towards a Full Voyage Unlimited Package.
  • Laundry: If a member is at an Explorer tier or higher, and booked in a Veranda Plus or higher, they can combine the laundry benefits to receive two bags of laundry bags, per seven days.

That is what we have done previously. I was checking to see if this was still the case. I’m hoping I had an untrained person on the phone. I could hear her typing as if trying to find the info. It makes no sense that I can only get Loyality perks if I booked a cruise while on a cruise as she told me. I told her that if this is the case people will stop cruising with Azamar if can’t easily use Loyality benefits 

Edited by Buckeye 6
More information

8 hours ago, Buckeye 6 said:

Absolutely incorrect. The only benefit reserved to an onboard reservation is the discount on the fare (plus the $300 obc for booking onboard). 
Sometimes I wonder if it would be better with slightly longer call answering times and only properly trained staff on the line. I hope they’re using call monitoring to identify inaccuracies and not just spotting those unable to close sales. Sounds like the agent was unable to read the prompt script. It’s worrying when they spout rubbish 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

This is from the Azamara web site under faqs:

How does the Suite and Loyalty benefit combinability work?

• When you stay in Veranda Plus or Suite categories, you have the option to combine both Internet and laundry benefits with those that the Veranda Plus and Suite categories offer, depending on your loyalty tier. For example, if an Explorer member that earns 60 minutes or 35% savings towards the Full Voyage Unlimited Package stays in a Veranda Plus category that offers 120 free Internet minutes or 25% savings towards the Full Voyage Unlimited Package, they can combine either the free Internet minutes or package redemption, to make a total of either 180 free minutes or 60% savings towards a Full Voyage Unlimited Package.
  • Laundry: If a member is at an Explorer tier or higher, and booked in a Veranda Plus or higher, they can combine the laundry benefits to receive two bags of laundry bags, per seven days.

Is the laundry benefit per suite or per member?

We have a lot of problems with our loyalty points but we will try to manage it while we'll be onboard. (in 10 days). My husband has an account on Azamara.com and no points. Today I decided to register on Azamara.com and to my big surprise I got the points (and still have the old Celebrity number). Now we only have to manage the points of DH and that will be a lot easier now, I presume. 

Happy and....counting the days!

8 hours ago, Dudeljo said:

We have a lot of problems with our loyalty points but we will try to manage it while we'll be onboard. (in 10 days). My husband has an account on Azamara.com and no points. Today I decided to register on Azamara.com and to my big surprise I got the points (and still have the old Celebrity number). Now we only have to manage the points of DH and that will be a lot easier now, I presume. 

Happy and....counting the days!

My husband’s account was the same. It took about 5 requests to get it sorted, but it now shows the same as mine and both are correct.

15 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

My husband’s account was the same. It took about 5 requests to get it sorted, but it now shows the same as mine and both are correct.

We are not trying any more to get hubby’s loyalty level correct.we’ve tried twice and we have an email from Azamara Circle confirming his loyalty level and promising to correct it. We will take that email onboard with us, in case of any issues. Mine is correct!

We sailed Onward September 3-10. Before we boarded, hubby's loyalty level was correct, but I had been unable to get mine corrected. Onboard, my loyalty level was correct, and I received the benefits/discounts for my correct level.

When I returned home, I could see that my points were still 0. I called and had a long conversation. My new loyalty number that was assigned during the data migration will be my loyalty number going forward (my old number will not be reinstated). I had to provide my past booking numbers and cabin categories for my previous sailings, which I did. By the end of the call, I had my previous amount of points corrected, and was promised that the points from the recent cruise in September would be posted in approximately 3 weeks. 

I have a 22 night sailing in November, and that has my new loyalty number attached to the booking. I'll keep an eye out to ensure that all gets posted.